It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mahokenshi is now available on GOG, with a -10% launch discount! The offer lasts until January 31, 2 PM UTC.

Mahokenshi is a turn-based strategy RPG that lets you begin a journey to become a mighty samurai mage. It’s a blend of adventure, strategy and deck-building gameplay, with a free choice on how to follow the way of the Mahoken. You’re allowed to wield both blade and magic, in a duty to protect the floating Celestial Islands from its powerful opponents; ones who only seek to corrupt them. The game is a challenge to your fate, as you’ll build a card deck to defeat foes and complete missions – all while evolving your character and becoming the Mahokenshi the world needs.
Sure looks like something I could enjoy.

Team Kitsune all the way! ;)
This one doesn't have the "roguelike" descriptor. Huh. I wonder how it plays.
Nice!
Need to buy!
May Legends of the Five Rings card game become a PC game. What a dream.
So much for saving money.
Looks like a ton of fun, but I'll wait for a discount. Wishlisted for now. :)
Looks rather video-demanding for a TBS - hopefully fluff could be turd down (even better, off) to run it on potato PC or laptops.
mqstout: This one doesn't have the "roguelike" descriptor. Huh. I wonder how it plays.
Mac likes it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfpapaZmnB4