It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two spicy titles from NLT Media are joining our catalog: Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia. Both of them are adventure, point & click titles with RPG elements. Let’s take a look at what they offer!

Lust Epidemic
Here, as a student of East State University named Brad, you will find yourself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly changed course and struck the town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun!

In Lust Epidemic you will navigate around the campus and find items and clues that will unfold a mystery as you problem solve your way through the game and build your relationships with the woman you find yourself trapped with.

Treasure of Nadia
This title will take you on an adventure in Cape Vedra – home to many interesting women. There you will try to find the long lost treasure, explore the island and its many ancient secrets, come across some intricately designed puzzles, deepen your relationships with each of the gorgeous women, customize your house, and of course enjoy over 2500 delicious animations!

And if you want even more naughty fun, make sure to check out our ongoing NSFW Spring Sale with over 150 games discounted up to -90%!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLiKI5lzkA
I know it's different stroke for different folks, but that Lust Epidemic game, who gets turned on by things like that?
I will say the it's not a bad title, although I can only imagine it ever being used for adult games.
Waifu4Life: I know it's different stroke for different folks, but that Lust Epidemic game, who gets turned on by things like that?
Honestly, I'm somewhat intrigued by the visuals and puzzles, though I'm definitely curious as to why the intersection between puzzles and erotic content seem to be so popular (at least as far as erotic content in games go... maybe it is just the simplest way to gamify it I guess).

Similarly, when I look at this game, I think the intersection between a jigsaw puzzle and cartoonist animated content IN the jigsaw puzzle is just awesome and I'd love to see that explored more in a broader context: https://www.gog.com/en/game/pieces_of_my_heart

I think in their own way, some of the erotic games are going places.
Post edited April 25, 2023 by Magnitus
Shouldn't "Treasure of Nadia" deserve a weekend announcement?
I think part of why puzzles go with hentai is because the player uses their brain to help create pleasure. If you are already exercising your mental hardware to imagine more lurid positions, sounds, and so on, it means you are engaging your brain to do stuff. Kinda like how an athlete can start associate exercise with relaxation?

The bigger part why puzzles go with hentai: we aren't tentacle monsters. There are only so many limbs to "manipulate" erogenous zones, especially when playing a videogame. Puzzles allow the player to alternate between play and "play" without being punished for it.
MILFS! *wiggles eyebrows*
i_ni: Shouldn't "Treasure of Nadia" deserve a weekend announcement?
Everyday is fap-day! ;)
The price is surprisingly reasonable. That's.... interesting.

Extra note: Why the characters in Lust Epidemic looks like they're aunties in their early 40s? I'm fine with hags but it's weird to populate the entire game with characters like that when the setting looks like it set in a college or something. Treasure of Nadia have better character design and variety.
Post edited April 26, 2023 by RedRagan