It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a unique life simulation where you are a lumberjack building up a business and founding a lasting dynasty for generations to come. Lumberjack's Dynasty is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 28th May 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, until 28th May 2021, 1 PM UTC, you can buy all the Farmer’s Dynasty titles 40% off while all the Medieval Dynasty titles receive a 20% discount.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Before I consider buying I want to know if you can don a old sack on your head, load up the chainsaw and head down to a American summer camp and start lopping off heads. If not they have missed a major key feature there.
• $15.99 • -20% • Lumberjack's Dynasty
• $17.99 • -40% • Farmer's Dynasty
• $18.39 • -20% • Lumberjack's Dynasty - Digital Supporter Edition
• $23.99 • -20% • Medieval Dynasty
• $26.63 • -20% • Medieval Dynasty - Digital Supporter Edition
high rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfRdur8GLBM

I just had to.
GOG.com: Also, until 28th May 2021, 1 PM UTC, you can buy all the Farmer’s Dynasty titles 40% off while all the Medieval Dynasty titles receive a 20% discount.
FYI your links to Medieval Dynasty point to Farmer's Dynasty instead; both here and on the main news post.
I had the same idea when I saw the news.
I'm just gonna leave this here... :P

Be nice to trees, or else.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
I don't think I've chopped a piece of wood in my whole life. Woot reverse-AC!
Obligatory indeed.
thraxman: Before I consider buying I want to know if you can don a old sack on your head, load up the chainsaw and head down to a American summer camp and start lopping off heads. If not they have missed a major key feature there.
Also I wish that I can randomly start singing about how great it is being a lumberjack and and a bunch of mounties become my back up singer and a pretty lady on my side admiring my rugged good look and my glamorous high heels.
thraxman: Before I consider buying I want to know if you can don a old sack on your head, load up the chainsaw and head down to a American summer camp and start lopping off heads. If not they have missed a major key feature there.
RedRagan: Also I wish that I can randomly start singing about how great it is being a lumberjack and and a bunch of mounties become my back up singer and a pretty lady on my side admiring my rugged good look and my glamorous high heels.
Bit late man, wolfsite delighted us with that number some hours ago, but it never does get old.
RedRagan: my back up singer
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b3d4e3bc-6129-4046-be35-61862e773a70
(sings) I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...
This game does not have Galaxy achievements. GOG staff have been made aware.