It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is an action RPG that continues the story where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, taking the characters to a new stage in their fight against the Unknown.
Genre: Action, RPG
Discount: 15% off until 20th September 2022, 5 PM UTC
Forum pop!...
Hmm I really liked the first game.
This one seems a lot different, so again wait and see I guess.
i am new to GOG , weird question , is there a reason why i am getting a 25% discount instead of the 15% advertised ? i want to understand if wishlisting a game before helps with discounts. thanks
Cykouxis: i am new to GOG , weird question , is there a reason why i am getting a 25% discount instead of the 15% advertised ?
Seems to be a special discount for people who already own the first game (which was a giveaway not long ago).
Cykouxis: i am new to GOG , weird question , is there a reason why i am getting a 25% discount instead of the 15% advertised ?
Berzerk2k2: Seems to be a special discount for people who already own the first game (which was a giveaway not long ago).
The discount only appears after adding the game to the cart. I hate that. I want to see the real prices right away.
Berzerk2k2: Seems to be a special discount for people who already own the first game (which was a giveaway not long ago).
arrua: The discount only appears after adding the game to the cart. I hate that. I want to see the real prices right away.
I get the 25% off on the game page, without need for the cart.
thank you for clarity
arrua: The discount only appears after adding the game to the cart. I hate that. I want to see the real prices right away.
mrkgnao: I get the 25% off on the game page, without need for the cart.
In my case, the 15% discount changes to 25% when I push the "add to cart" button.
mrkgnao: I get the 25% off on the game page, without need for the cart.
arrua: In my case, the 15% discount changes to 25% when I push the "add to cart" button.
I rechecked and now it showed 15% for me too. So I tried reloading (Ctrl-R) the game page several times. Sometimes it showed 25%, sometimes it showed 15%. Couldn't find a pattern. There's GOG for you.
Post edited September 14, 2022 by mrkgnao
arrua: In my case, the 15% discount changes to 25% when I push the "add to cart" button.
mrkgnao: I rechecked and now it showed 15% for me too. So I tried reloading (Ctrl-R) the game page several times. Sometimes it showed 25%, sometimes it showed 15%. Couldn't find a pattern. There's GOG for you.
GOG are Kings of Consistency.

Consistently Inconsistent maybe? ;-)
The first game is mistakenly listed under New Releases on the homepage, instead of this sequel.
Attachments:
Mhhh judging from Reviews, User Reviews here and User Reviews on that other store.
Skipping for now even at 25% off, the game obviously still needs a lot of work.

Too bad really, the first one was really great.
Post edited September 14, 2022 by Reaper9988
GOG.com: Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is an action RPG that continues the story where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, taking the characters to a new stage in their fight against the Unknown.
Like many games here, there's already a one-star review from those who didn't buy the game and highlighted by
GOG. I really do not understand this.
GOG.com: Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 is an action RPG that continues the story where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, taking the characters to a new stage in their fight against the Unknown.
Erick_BR: Like many games here, there's already a one-star review from those who didn't buy the game and highlighted by
GOG. I really do not understand this.
What makes you think he/she didn't buy it? From the review: "...the two hours or so I played..."