It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With our Halloween Sale launch we have some awesome news for the fans of one of the best games to play during this spooky season!

Little Nightmares I & II – two incredible adventure puzzle platformers that present a dark whimsical tale confronting you with your childhood fears are now available in a Bundle! And since the prices in our store cower in fear during Halloween, you can get it with a -75% discount that lasts until November 1st, 10 PM UTC.

This Bundle offers an ultimate Little Nightmares experience, as it gathers not only the main 2 games but also 5 DLCs: The Depths, The Hideaway, The Residence, Scarecrow Sack, Upside-down Teapot.

Moreover, Fox Mask and Tengu Mask DLCs are now also available in our store!

Time to dive into an unsettling adventure that you'll never forget.
I think the bundle misses some DLCs for LN1, like Secrets of the Maw.
And LN2 is the base version.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by phaolo
phaolo: I think the bundle misses some DLCs for LN1, like Secrets of the Maw.
And LN2 is the base version.
The Gog release is identical to the steam one .

edit : i think The Secrets of the Maw includes these :

Little Nightmares The Depths DLC
Little Nightmares The Hideaway DLC
Little Nightmares The Residence DLC
Post edited October 25, 2023 by I feel so tired
Just got an update flag for Little Nightmares and saw that the offline installer links are not working. Anyone else?
russellskanne: Just got an update flag for Little Nightmares and saw that the offline installer links are not working. Anyone else?
Same here.
Yup…the xml file points to nothing. However, I do believe I know what they are doing. I wouldn’t dl the new installers just yet. You see that the fox and tengu masks are now available for purchase where they had previously not been. Well, those could be obtained for free as they are already built into the game. They could be unlocked by….well, look at the subforum. So, they probably patched that out, I’m not gonna buy those masks after having them for free all these years.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by RizzoCuoco
Nice to see past rewards being released as offline installers.

Even though I didn't particularly like the game, and even though I don't particularly care about cosmetics, and even though it has been noted that these masks can be accessed for "free" through some file manipulation, I will buy the two new DLCs, to let GOG know that offline installers are still appreciated.

Well, I will buy them as soon as the game's offline installers are available again, as they currently are not.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by mrkgnao
Is there no way to get the extra content for Little Nightmares 2 without buying the deluxe edition? I see no separate files to buy. Wouldn't that screw me out of money and content to buy this bundle?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it's a separate bundle on the store. Why it can't be seen on the store page for the base game I don't understand, seems pretty daft.

Also good job GOG on screwing up the new download links. Again.
Post edited October 25, 2023 by ReynardFox
mrkgnao: Nice to see past rewards being released as offline installers.

Even though I didn't particularly like the game, and even though I don't particularly care about cosmetics, and even though it has been noted that these masks can be accessed for "free" through some file manipulation, I will buy the two new DLCs, to let GOG know that offline installers are still appreciated.

Well, I will buy them as soon as the game's offline installers are available again, as they currently are not.
I guess GOG doesn't want my two bucks, at least not enough to bother to supply offline installers for the game. Removed the DLCs from my cart (without wishlisting them).
russellskanne: Just got an update flag for Little Nightmares and saw that the offline installer links are not working. Anyone else?
Same. All the bins and DLCs are broken. Only the main executable and soundtrack works.
I also go the update flag and no links working (server problem).

strangely, though all files remain at the old offline installer version which was (and still are at time of writing this) 1.0.43.1
Post edited October 29, 2023 by dyscode
just purchased yesterday, and it's the same. i get a missing key xml error. I made a post earlier today and someone linked this thread. Glad to know it's a general problem. Hopefully it will be solved quickly.
Shameless_W: just purchased yesterday, and it's the same. i get a missing key xml error. I made a post earlier today and someone linked this thread. Glad to know it's a general problem. Hopefully it will be solved quickly.
Should be ok now.