It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover an innovative brick-by-brick building mechanic to design puzzle solutions from your own imagination and see your creations brought to life in a beautiful LEGO® Bricktales world where every problem has a constructive resolution.

Embark on an epic adventure across a world of beautiful LEGO diorama biomes crafted brick by brick as you search for inspiration to help your grandfather reinvigorate his rundown amusement park with your little robot buddy in tow. Your journey will take you to the deepest jungle, sun-drenched deserts, a bustling city corner, a towering medieval castle, and tropical Caribbean islands. Help the minifigures of these worlds by solving puzzles and unlock new skills throughout the story to further explore these worlds and uncover the many secrets and mysteries they contain.

LEGO® Bricktales is available on GOG now alongside its beautiful soundtrack!
funny system requirements. On Mac and Linux it requires "DirectX 11 compatible graphics" :D
v1989: Due to the last promotion of Lego games and this new release, is there chance for Lego City Undercover coming to GOG?
I hope so too!
Any chance of Mac and Linux versions for the demo?
v1989: Due to the last promotion of Lego games and this new release, is there chance for Lego City Undercover coming to GOG?
That depends on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment...
A bit too expensive for now so I'll keep it on the wish list and grab it asap. And I do hope some patches are coming of what I read here.
Lego simulator! Cool Demo.
Really desperate to buy this as I've grown addicted to puzzlers, and I liked what I saw with the demo so far! But I have to save up money, or at least not spend it like water!
Post edited October 13, 2022 by TZODnmr2k5
Could be interesting. Depends if they can transfer the gameplay from the standard Lego games to this.