It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kyle tries to prepare for his most important interview yet. Choose his path through over 100 endings and accept the consequences in this comedic adventure – Kyle is Famous: Complete Edition is available on GOG with a -15% discount that lasts until September 14th, 1 PM UTC.

In this choose your own adventure, text-based title you’ll make decisions for Kyle that will affect every part of his day. Take Kyle's hand through unique endings, each determined by what Kyle has done and who he has interacted with. He needs you. Be kind.

117 endings… but only one of them is the good, well-prepared ending that you are going to guide Kyle to. Who knows what would happen if you weren't there for him?! Would he destroy the city? Gossip about his neighbor? Fight crime? Revive a dead loved one?

Well, time to find out – Kyle is Famous: Complete Edition OUT NOW
this game is kinda insane :D
I once watched a gameplay video of this long ago, and I laughed until I cried. I would've preferred it it'd launched complete with achievements, but I'm still happy it made its way over here. On the wishlist it goes.
"and Kyle can travel time "

Can Kyle proofread?
This game is brilliantly insane.
Awesome!

We have Dusk, but please get David Szymanski's Chop Goblins here too. :) (And Iron Lung makes sense too, especially with the movie coming out, even though I don't personally care about it.)
Breja: "and Kyle can travel time "

Can Kyle proofread?
"Travel time" can be viewed as similar to "sail the seas" -- there doesn't need to be an on, in or through in there for it to be acceptable (though it's true that "travel through time" is much more common than "travel time").
My new favorite game line "eat the fridge".
Breja: "and Kyle can travel time "

Can Kyle proofread?
HunchBluntley: "Travel time" can be viewed as similar to "sail the seas" -- there doesn't need to be an on, in or through in there for it to be acceptable (though it's true that "travel through time" is much more common than "travel time").
I'll take your word on that, but I've never heard (or saw) it used like that. And I've seen and read tons of time travel stories. Now "Kyle can time travel" - absolutely. But "travel time"? Sounds like Yoda speak :D But I assume you're a native speaker so you'd know better, so I stand corrected.
Post edited August 31, 2023 by Breja
Kyle has some issues...