It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two beloved, sci-fi RTS classics in one package with a -50% discount – Krush Kill 'N Destroy Bundle is now available in our catalog!

The Bundle includes:

Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
1997 title in which oil becomes the primary resource you require to earn the cash, to make the flash, construct buildings, and train units. Upgrade your buildings with a staggering variety of options while your units gain experience and new abilities that make them more effective on the battlefield.

Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire
1998 sequel to the first KKnD. It's a fast and furious game where you have to be quick or be dead. Seek out and conquer oil fields with your mobile oil platforms to fuel your army. Erect buildings such as the Machine Shop, the Barracks, and the Research Lab to build and improve your army and take the fight to your enemies. Seek out ancient technology bunkers and use the technological treasures within to turn the tide of battle.

Grab the Bundle now and make full use of its discount!
high rated
Great, another entry in the catalog which is not marked as owned and will bother me in sales although I own all components. ;)

GOG, please fix your data or at least give us the possibility to mark entries as not interested! And please fix your bundle handling for people which already own parts of it.

Your order

Please note that Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme AND Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire is included in Krush Kill 'N Destroy Bundle but you already own this item, and will not receive another copy when you buy this pack.
Catalog woes.
Post edited December 21, 2023 by mqstout
I don't know if this happened in other regions as well, but I've noticed that initially base price of this bundle was lower, now it's higher (in Poland it was about 50 PLN as base price, now it's 63 PLN, also promo price 50% was lower). What happened and why?
Post edited December 21, 2023 by MartiusR
wait what?
nevermind

Can't tell if the price of the bundle increased or not.
Because I also looked at the individual games' product pages to see if I already owned them or not.

Oh dear, GOG's implementation of bundles is a hot mess.
Post edited December 21, 2023 by g2222
Both games used to be priced 5.39€ each and i bought both of them on sale for 2.19€ per game.
Now the first game costs 6.99€ and second is priced 5.69€ without sale.
Post edited December 21, 2023 by macrodeath
That mix of sci-fi and fantasy reminds me of SpellCross by Cauldron, a creators of John Chaser adventures.

Your order

Please note that Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme AND Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire is included in Krush Kill 'N Destroy Bundle but you already own this item, and will not receive another copy when you buy this pack.
g2222:
Why would you want to buy the bundle, if you already own the two games included in it?
BreOl72: Why would you want to buy the bundle, if you already own the two games included in it?
I don't. But it irks me that bundles aren't automatically set to "owned" when you have all the parts. As I said, I check the individual pages all the time but this isn't fool proof.

And while it is nice to be warned upon checkout, it is still baffling to me that it is even technically possible to continue anyways. In this case I would buy 100% duplicates and receive absolutely nothing in return.

but you already own this item, and will not receive another copy when you buy this pack.
One could argue that -- in a local retail shop -- no one prevents stupid people from buying useless stuff either. But this is digital and it takes only a few automated checks to block this obvious waste of money.
XYCat: wait what?
Wait nothing. Just do it!