It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make friends, free spirits, and make sure that the world doesn’t end! Kraken Academy!! Is now available on GOG.COM along with a 20% discount that will disappear on 17th September, 3 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Thought this was in relation to Zak. Nope. Oh well.
foxworks: Thought this was in relation to Zak. Nope. Oh well.
You mean the 1988 game with vastly superior pixel graphics? Yeah, I wish.

Why is it that pixel art could look so great back then and looks so shit now?
Post edited September 13, 2021 by Breja
Oh, right. It's the "game whose artists live in different dimensions" game.
Breja: The other McKracken.
Probably due to Mark J. Ferrari, Basilio Amaro, Martin Cameron, & Gary Winnick.

Yeah, <span class="bold">That</span> Mark Ferrari.

(Once again, I'd like to give a firm slap on the back perhaps too close to an open window to the code monkeys for messing up the formatting.)
Post edited September 13, 2021 by Darvond
Darvond: Oh, right. It's the "game whose artists live in different dimensions" game.
Breja: The other McKracken.
Darvond: Probably due to Mark J. Ferrari, Basilio Amaro, Martin Cameron, &amp; Gary Winnick.

Yeah, <span class="bold">That</span> Mark Ferrari.

(Once again, I'd like to give a firm slap on the back perhaps too close to an open window to the code monkeys for messing up the formatting.)
Because spanking the monkey can sometimes be a good thing...