It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death becomes her.

<span class="bold">Killing Time</span>, an old-school horror FPS where mortals bend in horrible ways before the ravages of time, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Give rich people a powerful Egyptian artifact and things are guaranteed to get pretty messy pretty fast. When the Water Clock of Toth finds its way to the hands of Tess Conway and she attempts to unlock its time-controlling powers, all hell breaks loose, leaving behind twisted human shells, ghosts, and demons. You are but a humble Egyptology student but you are the only one who can find out what befell the Conway Estate and try to blast the horrors of the past.
This fateful summer night of 1932 shall be full of terror and weird happenings. Thanks to the eclectic selection of vintage firearms and the frequent appearances of FMV characters, the old-school charm of the action will overwhelm you well before you encounter the offbeat enemies, which include killer ducks, wasps, and sewer blobs.

Hold back scores of ghostly horrors spawned by the misuse of an Egyptian artifact by <span class="bold">Killing Time</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyvQfD8E6aA
Post edited November 14, 2016 by maladr0Id
Thanks GOG! I've owned my original PC boxed copy since it was new, but haven't played it in years because it wouldn't run on anything other than my vintage Win98 computer. So glad to see it here.

Very fond memories of this game. The island felt real, I thought they did a great job with the locations, considering the limitations of the engine. It was a pure pleasure to explore. I never did finish it though, because it got really difficult later on. I remember being lost in the mansion, and not a clue of what I needed to be doing next.

There was a strong adventure game vibe, with various puzzles to solve. They were very simple puzzles, but somehow yet very confusing to me. Getting to the lighthouse was a very cool moment. Seeing it there. Very strong atmosphere all-around. I thought it was very underrated, and I prize my copy.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by GilesHabibula
It would be great to know which version we're getting (to be honest I prefer the PC version for personal reasons), and yeah the pricing is a bit odd with the Zoom release.
Klem: It would be great to know which version we're getting (to be honest I prefer the PC version for personal reasons), and yeah the pricing is a bit odd with the Zoom release.
It's the PC version.
Klem: It would be great to know which version we're getting (to be honest I prefer the PC version for personal reasons), and yeah the pricing is a bit odd with the Zoom release.
Grargar: It's the PC version.
Yup, its the PC version the 3DO version plays like a fancy Wolf3D.
thanks for mentioning his game.
Just two things:

1) GOG may (think to) be obliged to block this game for Germans. It may not be right (I am no lawyer and afaik laws for digital goods are quite complicated) so I don't know for sure but if there is an official alternative to buy this game people WILL buy it there and GOG will lose potential buyers. Since the legal side after all is NOT very clear GOG should really look a bit deeper into it before angry customers will leave GOG forever. Since GOG opened a German site and a German forum it is for sure that GOG really don't want to lose the Germans. It would be so great if GOG at least would tell us WHY they suddenly started to block several games and why these laws they told us to follow obviously weren't there years before (when they sold said games without any problems). Yes, GOG is a business but in the past one could talk with GOG and they were open to the users - THAT (apart from DRM) for me always was the advantage from GOG in relation to other platforms. Unfortunately so far in this matter just radio silence.

2) Trump wants to ban violent video games to protect the people? Well, THAT surely is a great way to safe people in addition with his plans to give everyone a weapon ... now everybody has a weapon and don't know how to kill because of the missing video games .... OMG!
Post edited December 29, 2016 by MarkoH01