It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Choose a career. Choose your friends. Choose life.

Kenshi is now available out of In Development, DRM-free.

You are but another face in the crowd. Gather a group of other slobs, train them to become fighters, maybe start a rebellion against the slavers - make a difference. Or you can lead the quiet life of a farmer instead, as long as you can keep the beasts and cannibals at bay. This is a build-your-own-story sandbox RPG/RTS in a huge world full of opportunities, ruthless people, and random acts of cruelty.
Playing this game the last few days and really enjoying it. Lots of depth and possibilities for different play styles. Great job devs!
I hope this gets better over time. Seems like a great idea, but I ended up getting a refund because every few minutes things would just go haywire (mostly with menu navigation; I think I only got into the actual game once), but every single attempt ended up frozen/non-responsive menus after a few minutes. Bummer.
DieRuhe: I hope this gets better over time. Seems like a great idea, but I ended up getting a refund because every few minutes things would just go haywire (mostly with menu navigation; I think I only got into the actual game once), but every single attempt ended up frozen/non-responsive menus after a few minutes. Bummer.
thats odd - only time ive heard of anything similar was when somebody had their settings far too high (and Id presume you'd fiddled with them). was this in game or just at the main menu(s)?
DieRuhe: I hope this gets better over time. Seems like a great idea, but I ended up getting a refund because every few minutes things would just go haywire (mostly with menu navigation; I think I only got into the actual game once), but every single attempt ended up frozen/non-responsive menus after a few minutes. Bummer.
Sachys: thats odd - only time ive heard of anything similar was when somebody had their settings far too high (and Id presume you'd fiddled with them). was this in game or just at the main menu(s)?
Mostly the main menus, but also in-game when I'd access menus. And yeah, I usually put at least a few settings below where they're automatically set (for example, I don't care about having awesome shadows or stuff like that). So, I don't know; maybe it was just a one-in-a-million "it's just not going to cooperate" thing. Maybe I'll give it a try somewhere down the road when it's been out a while.
Since the devs are working on it and it had no entry there yet: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/kenshi_2
Anothername: Since the devs are working on it and it had no entry there yet: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/kenshi_2
Instant upvote!