It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Justin Wack and the Big Time hack is now available on GOG – along with Official Soundtrack, Official Walkthrough Chart, and in a Deluxe Edition, all for -20% launch discount! Offer ends on December 20th, 2 PM UTC.

Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack is a fun, chill game – a 2D point and click adventure with multiple playable characters and various crazy puzzles. You’ll approach time travel, robots, relationships; all to explore in base game, or with a Deluxe Edition that includes OST and Official Walkthrough Chart.

Get it now, on GOG!
So... Day of the Tentacle?
Anyway, it looks interesting.
Ron Gilbert himself backed the Kickstarter :O

Don't you mean Ron... Wacked&hacked the Kickstarter?
Eh?
Eeeehhhh??
EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH????

..wishlisted.
Played the KS demo back then and enjoyed it. Great to see it getting released here.
I literally bought this yesterday on Fireflower Games. Makes no real difference to me as it's DRM-free there too, but you took too long and now the money's gone.

Announce releases in advance you idiots.
Post edited December 13, 2022 by my name is anime catte
GOG.com: Release: Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack with DLCs and a bundle, all for -20%!
This looks nice and interesting.
have this wishlisted on steam and now here as well. selling the walkthrough for 3 eur is a dick move though.
Dohi64: have this wishlisted on steam and now here as well. selling the walkthrough for 3 eur is a dick move though.
Maybe this is more for people who'd like to support the devs a bit more. I mean, let's be honest: who is paying for a walkthrough in a time when every walkhrough is available via google within seconds?