It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until May 23rd, 1pm UTC.

Get Irony Curtain Revolutionary Edition for bonus soundtrack and artbook.

Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love is a satirical point and click inspired by the classic adventure games. It smuggles you out of your comfort zone and throws you into the middle of a Cold War spy intrigue - where there’s an even bigger game being played...
Well, I just tried all the links in the release post and was rather frightened because, unexpectedly, they both worked and led exactly where expected.

However, it seems the basic fabric of reality is not in danger because this time the error is in the tag placement. The news post outside the forum contains a larger than probably intended link for the Revolutionary Edition while the forum version contains no such link at all.

That said, the game looks interesting, but I'm afraid my backlog is currently too large.

Edit: too slow.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by BitMaster_1980
Wishlisted as it looks good, but the price is a bit too high for my tastes...will keep it in my wishlist for a far future sale, though.
I liked these guys' HOGs, and I have some confidence that they are, indeed, capable of releasing a decent traditional point-and-click adventure, I like the art style, I think they can pull off decent gameplay for this sort of game (I mean... Hidden Object Games are basically point and click adventures with a bigger focus on "casual" puzzles), but the price point is a bit too steep for me, at the moment. Also, while I LOVE the classic LucasArts adventure games, the fact they claim to be inspired by Daedalic as well worries me a bit, since Daedalic have some great games, but the Deponia series is among the worse I've played, and Rufus is probably THE worst game protagonist I've ever encountered in any game.

So, I'm wishlisting it for now, and will wait on some reviews to make up my mind about it. I don't think this game is scheduled for a stream on GOG's official twitch channel (that channel is pretty much dead, anyway, in my opinion), so I guess I'll look for gameplay videos on YouTube.
Well, the only point & click I have played (as far as I remember) is Edna Breaks Out. For some reason I was relieved, when the end arrived. I don't remember enjoying it all that much, although it was a curious game.

But I enjoyed all of Artifex Mundi's HOGs (haven't played Grim Legends 3 yet, but am sure I will enjoy it just the same), so I bought Irony Curtain. Besides, it seems like a humorous/"silly" game. I could use a "reason" to smile/chuckle/laugh more. So thanks for that.