It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you doing your part?

<span class="bold">Interstellaria</span>, a game of trade, discovery and conquest, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com!

The trading company is calling all capable men and women, a trail of discovery and adventure awaits. Will you board a starship towards infinity? Will you do your part? As captain of a fleet of interstellar vessels your task is to profit, see, or conquer. Interstellaria offers vast possibilities, places to go and things to discover - you'll be in charge of maintaining your ship and directing your crew (make sure they don't get too bored!) in a way that's not unfamiliar to FTL veterans, but you'll also get to lead landing parties on fascinating and dangerous missions. It's a mix of tactics, role playing and adventure in an open galaxy, and huge rewards await those who boldly make their adventure.

Enlist and conquer (or just go ahead and buy) interstellar space in <span class="bold">Interstellaria</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Looks really interesting; and does give me a StarFlight vibe.

Torn between buying it and Wishlisting it to await a sale.

It's not on sale or "release discounted", so I can take few days to ponder that thought..
C'mon, fess up... who gave it 1 star without even purchasing or playing it? Silly ratings....

edit: I can already see Steam getting more sales from this game, simply factoring in that there is no mention of GOG on the website, not to mention the twitter feed.

Ninjas need to get on this... or mages.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by micktiegs_8
Service guarantees citiz... er, compensation.
it looks like a poor man's FTL and it won't work on some notebooks because "Graphics: Dedicated graphics card"? well fuck. it looks like it's drawn in 16-color ms paint.

double meh.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by dick1982
I get a Starflight feel to it, will be hard to resist.
Great release, looks really interesting! =)

Unfortunately we just set up the GoG at literally the last minute so I have no access to GoG keys :\ sorry!

-Coldrice
Well, seems I'll be enjoying it on Steam then.

Unfortunately we just set up the GoG at literally the last minute so I have no access to GoG keys :\ sorry!

-Coldrice
Borkis: Well, seems I'll be enjoying it on Steam then.
The devs can let us know how many keys they need for Kickstarter backers and we'll be more than happy to provide them :)
Screenshots on the gamecard page dont do Interstellaria justice. The intro and gameplay vids i found sold me the game.
Was it so hard to remove the steam reference from the launch trailer that instead they opt for not having a trailer?
jorlin: I sure hope there is a pause button for this game.
I'm more into Turn Based Strategy, but it does look interesting.
Wishlisted for now. Might pick this up if on sale, provided that the reviews are any good.
You can pause and assign orders.
I`ve seen an english let`s play now and must say it seems to be not bad. But I will wait untill it`s on sale, cause it`s not my number one on the list,
I recommend waiting on this a little bit. It's a good game but there are a few game breaking bugs. Getting stuck in a wall because of enemy knockback is a big one. Save often and in different slots if you get this game.

Otherwise wait for some patches.
tremere110: I recommend waiting on this a little bit. It's a good game but there are a few game breaking bugs. Getting stuck in a wall because of enemy knockback is a big one. Save often and in different slots if you get this game.

That's the vibe I'm getting from the reviews on the game's GOG page; I'd like to hear further from other people on this thread who've already played it.
tremere110: I recommend waiting on this a little bit. It's a good game but there are a few game breaking bugs. Getting stuck in a wall because of enemy knockback is a big one. Save often and in different slots if you get this game.

rampancy: That's the vibe I'm getting from the reviews on the game's GOG page; I'd like to hear further from other people on this thread who've already played it.
*Meh* As some of the reviewers have said, there's quite a few bugs to fix, plus the game itself is pretty cut and dry. The art style is interesting, and the soundtrack is amazing. But those aren't really the best things to draw someone into a game. I have followed Interstellaria for over a year now, and I was really hoping for something better than 'meh' but that's what it is right now. Maybe a patch or two will fix it up, but right now it's a simple, linear and buggy space platformer.