It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Witness the splendor of the classical world in a content bundle that includes all of the themed expansions for Imperator: Rome in one package. Imperator: Rome - Centurion Bundle is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
paradox abandoned this game (at least for now). Why the f*** would anyone even consider buying anything related to it. Do you people have no self-respect ?
Still no access via offline installer (and no I don't use Galaxy, so no need to suggest, thank you).
r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p: I'm really tired of the infinite DLCs of Paradox. Right now, I thought they FINALLY released a complete bundle for base game + DLCs, but no that was another naive hope.

TBH, Paradox for me is synonym with wasting time browsing their lists of DLCs to see what's interesting and realizing the full experience (that you'll get only years after the base game is out, btw) is damn expensive.

Conclusion :
I'm not buying anything from Paradox as long as they insist on not releasing a full bundle without new future DLCs. And I won't wait for years for them to do that if equivalent games from other studios come out in the meantime.
^This
Kygonn: It's bugged since yesterdays.
MaxFulvus: Thank you for your answer.
You are wellcum.
high rated
@GOG: How about adding the missing songs of the "complete" soundtrack, before adding a new game bundle to the store and let people pay for an incomplete "complete soundtrack".

The missing songs are:
Tyros
The Mediterranean
The Punic Wars

They are listed in the description on the store page, but are not in the mp3 Zip file and also not in the flac Zip file.

I mentioned this in the game specific forum, I wrote a ticket to the support weeks ago...nothing happened..
Post edited May 23, 2021 by Arundir