It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A tourist space liner is overtaken by dangerous monsters. To make matters worse, they are capable of disguising themselves as humans. The bravest passengers decide to fight off the aliens and save civilians. But how to distinguish a human from a monster? Now the same question is posed to online gamers. I am not a Monster - Multiplayer Version DLC lets them play as humans and win turn-based battles or sabotage their efforts as camouflaged aliens.
If I had gotten the game at launch I would have probably taken it already, I'll wait for the Winter sales at this point. So I have time to try the demo, that is on that other platform but not here. I have enjoyed the German subs for the trailer. I can't find info about the devs Cheerleaders. Are they from Germany, oder?
Themken: I know I know, I was joking. I highly doubt anyone would use an Amiga as a server today even if they happen to own one in working order.
Amiga Schamiga. I just wanted to raise awareness that yes, boys and girls, we finally ran out of IP addresses. The IPv4 at least.

So better start memorizing the more complicated IPv6 addresses like 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7334 and such.
Post edited December 10, 2019 by timppu
Just wondering, do I need Galaxy to play the multiplayer?