It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A turn-based tactical folktale set in medieval times, where a sinister "howling plague" has ravaged the land, turning all who hear it into feral beasts – Howl and its demo are now available on GOG!

In this title, you play a deaf heroine plunging into danger in search of a cure. Plan up to six steps in advance to outmaneuver your opponents: wolfish creatures filled with hunger and rage. Various types of fiends are lurking in the shadows, each of them possessing different abilities and their own levels of vitality. So, you need to consider carefully the strategy that will bring them to their knees.

Expect a tactical, turn-based combat, beautiful living ink artstyle, upgradable skills like Shadow Step or Exploding Shot, 60 levels in 4 chapters, plotting your route on the world map to uncover new skills and secret paths.

All of it and more is waiting for you in Howl – check it out!
high rated
Finally, the first genuinely good looking release of the year (I mean good overall, not just the graphics, though they are very nice too)! Definitely going to try the demo, and hopefully wishlisit the game after.
high rated
Looks amazing!
If even Breja can't say anything bad about this game, it has to be something special :)
Funny, my first inclination is "Wtf am I looking at?". Im old but not grand parent age that I really have no idea what the game is at a glance. Its a visual mess though.
Shmacky-McNuts: Funny, my first inclination is "Wtf am I looking at?". Im old but not grand parent age that I really have no idea what the game is at a glance. Its a visual mess though.
I second that, have zero clue what the heck am i looking at? Looks like a TBS of some sort, with focus on werewolf hunting.
Post edited January 23, 2024 by 00063
I should have figured that as soon as I finally see something I like, others would hate it :D

Though I really have no idea what's there to be confused about. Turn based combat, square grid... it doesn't get much more self-evident than that.
00063: I second that, have zero clue what the heck am i looking at? Looks like a TBS of some sort, with focus on werewolf hunting.
It is a kind of turn based tactical game with some card games mechanic. The graphics and overall atmosphere is very solid. There is a demo, try it out.
Post edited January 23, 2024 by OP2023
Breja: Finally, the first genuinely good looking release of the year (I mean good overall, not just the graphics, though they are very nice too)! Definitely going to try the demo, and hopefully wishlisit the game after.
Seconded. Wishlisted.
Howl did arrive! Noice!!
Now that's stylized. I like the look.