It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a beautiful puzzle-platforming game that features breathtaking hand-painted art, lovely music, and a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere. Hoa is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 31st August 2021, 7 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looking quite nice.
low rated
I understand wanting to look like a Ghibli rip-off, but that annoying piano music doesn't help an action platformer.
"So what are we supposed to call our game?"
"Hoa! This art looks great!"
"'Hoa' it is."
"What? No, I was just surprised at how good the sprites look."
Post edited August 24, 2021 by Acriz
So this is what the life of the distant third tentacle brother is looking like. One has to wonder why neither purple nor green tentacle ever mentioned him, maybe Hoa was the outcast, peaceful and not the least interested in taking over the world and enslaving humankind. :-)

Jokes aside this one looks amazing hope it's going to play the way as well.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M NOT GOING TO LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH HOA!

Oh wait, wrong kind of HOA, this one actually nice.
Looks cute.

Wishlisted.
broas before hoas
I don't know... I've seen this trailer or teaser several times and I can't get enough of it. It reminds me a bit of Studio Ghibli animation and other classics of the same style. It's just beautiful. You've convinced me... to buy it!
Well, bought and finished the game in about 2 hours. Frankly, it was thoroughly meh, but I also don't want to harm such a small new studio by giving them a 3-star rating on the storefront.

The design is overall lovely, but levels and puzzles are very simplistic and ultimately both bland and easy.
Seems like they raised the discount to 15% off. So now it's $12.74