It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a colorful, hand-drawn journey of discovery through the ages, and search for priceless missing objects. Hidden Through Time is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 29th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
toxicTom: The Reavers now sing and dance instead of killing, raping, eating people (in varying order)?
Lifthrasil: Yes, but they sing 'Last Christmas' nonstop!
I hope we get to see more of the Shepherd's story this time - River and the Reavers (good name for a band, no?) have been dealt with. I'd also like the Mal/Inara story to progress this time. And whomever they get to play the others, I hope Alan Tudyk plays Wash again, if they could resurrect him (Wash, that is).

They really killed off that show far too quickly. But we're way off-topic, sorry.
This actually look amazing! Promote this to schools and use this this stimulate children mind!
More HOGs on GOG. Interesting...