It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Waiting for Heir of the Dog? Well, we’re here to soothe your anticipation, because you can try out the DEMO now!

Explore the shadowy underbelly of Victorian London in this British comedic point-and-click adventure. Following a puzzling explosion above the city, Cummerbund Bandersnatch, a likeable, but not-so-bright individual, ventures into his uncle's laboratory. There, he stumbles upon an experimental concoction promising an unparalleled "good time". Intrigued by his uncle's journal, Cummerbund, in a moment of recklessness, decides to take a sip, unknowingly catapulting himself into a life-altering journey.

Try it out, and don’t forget to wishlist – you wouldn’t want to miss the full release!
RIP dog
Gave the trailer and screenshots a try: the low-pixalated (large pixel size) art doesn't go well with the large monitors of the 4k era: either I play the game in a tiny window mode (VGA?) or I have to put the screen a couple of meters away... Is there an option for a sm8-/ther art?

Wishlisted, anyway.

Edit:
P.S. FWIW, the good news is I can play 24 such windowed games in parallel, if I wish to...
Post edited November 27, 2023 by i_ni