It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My big fat Greek empire.

Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece and Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients + its DLC pack The Eagle King are now available DRM-free on GOG.com, up to 75% off until July 6, 3PM UTC. Check out all the offers here.

It was the cradle of democracy but that hardly inoculated ancient Greece against the ravages of internal conflict. Take the role of Athens, Sparta, and Macedonia in Hegemony Gold, as the three states clash for supremacy using full-on siege, supply starvation, or even scorched earth tactics on a massive RTS scale.

Hegemony III: War of the Ancients takes you further back to the time where the Mediterranean was up in flames with Greeks, Gallic tribes and the newborn city of Rome trying to get an edge by any means necessary. Even more factions, units, and new features join the fray but things get even more complicated once Pyrrhus shows up in The Eagle King DLC.
Nice, can't miss this offer, even though Australia's end of financial year has hit my bank balance. You only buy once :)
low rated
Totally messy, unfatomable, confusing, hurried and unsatifiying "game" First game in 40 years ive actually had to ask a refund for as its so *&^%$%^&* crap!

Seriously how did this ever get released? Really belongs in the £1 bin or a free drm

LOL
racingmad2: Totally messy, unfatomable, confusing, hurried and unsatifiying "game" First game in 40 years ive actually had to ask a refund for as its so *&^%$%^&* crap!

Seriously how did this ever get released? Really belongs in the £1 bin or a free drm

LOL
If you don't understand how to play an empire builder real time strategy hybrid you could always ask some of use here who have played the original Hegemony Gold for years and the current Hegemony III. The game is not confusing, but it demands from you to think. Its not a game to just jump in. It needs learning. I wonder how would you do with really confusing games from Ageod. This is simple in comparison to those.
Post edited July 06, 2018 by Matruchus