It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever dreamt of becoming a medieval soldier? Well, we got you! With Heads Will Roll: Reforged releasing recently, we have even more cool things on the horizon: you can now get the Heads Will Roll: Reforged - Artbook, with a -15% launch discount until October 20th, 1 PM UTC, or try out the Heads Will Roll: Downfall DEMO for free!

In Heads Will Roll: Reforged, you’ll immerse yourself in a hardcore survival RPG featuring a non-linear storyline. You'll step into the shoes of a youthful medieval soldier, and as you progress through battles and adventures, you'll have the opportunity to evolve into the most formidable and revered knight of your time. However, should luck not be on your side, you may meet your end amidst the tumultuous chaos of the Hundred Years' War.

Check out the Artbook and Heads Will Roll: Downfall DEMO, now on GOG!
Oh nice.
Curious that this wasn't here last week already. Eh. Be prepared to get stomped hard though. I got my ass handed to me the in the very first fight twice - once on default "hard" and normal difficulty - when I had a go with the demo so far. Oof!
What kind of limitations does this demo version have comparing to the full one?
erbello: What kind of limitations does this demo version have comparing to the full one?
It's more of a separate mini-game/prologue to Reforged with its own storyline preceding it. The dev actually created the demo before the main game even to demonstrate the upgraded mechanics from the original HWR. Obviously, I expect the main game to be a bit more fleshed out.
P-E-S: Curious that this wasn't here last week already. Eh. Be prepared to get stomped hard though. I got my ass handed to me the in the very first fight twice - once on default "hard" and normal difficulty - when I had a go with the demo so far. Oof!
No idea how to play it on hard. Even on normal it's complicated. And it gets worse in the later parts if you don't push your stats high enough.