It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fulfill your dreams and manage your very own farm.
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Discount: 20% off until 19th May 2022, 1 PM UTC
$152.95 with 20% discount, now that's a bargain!
Attachments:
cheap.png (301 Kb)
I'll leer at the worms too. But seriously, the UI looks...honestly kind of awful. It doesn't even match the lowpoly art and the sprite are just...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEIOUS!
dudalb: I would actually like to see a realistic sim about running a modern day farm..sort of new version of SimFarm. which was game on that topic put out by Maxis circa 1995.( it even advetsied it self as "SIm City's Country Cousin"). Farming Simulator did'nt quite make it...I wanted to manage a farm, has no interestin driving a John Deere tractor...but have no interest in this game whatsoever. I have Stardew Valley, see no reason to buy a clone.
mqstout: There's this? https://www.gog.com/game/farmers_dynasty

I don't know where it falls on the spectrum though.

Agreed though: a core business simulation of agriculture would be nice to see.
which leads to the question why SimFarm in not on GOG. Licencins issues, I guess.
acute71: I really would like to know if the people who give this game an overall rating of 1/5 at the moment have actually played the game.
There's a "Verified Owner" filter option for reviews. It does not count people who own it on different platforms, and might not include people who returned the game, as one filtered out reviewer stated.
Wow! I almost read that as Harvest Moon! I wonder what's going on there?