It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rest in pepperoni.

Guns, Gore, and Cannoli and its explosive sequel are now available DRM-free. Get the original game 60% off and the sequel 30% off until October 11, 1pm UTC.

Mama mia! Grab your Tommy gun and jump into this bombastic side-scroller of over-the-top accents and action, featuring a wild assortment of goons, zombies, and cool violence. The sequel even kicks it up a notch, following Vinnie's personal vendetta against the idioti who are out to get him.
Looks like fun. Wishlisted! :)
Looks exactly like my cup of tea (and it has German subtitles as well right from the start). It also says single player for both games so I guess I will have to buy both games.
*checks system reqs* What are those fabled ATI graphics cards you speak of? =P
How Mafia II should have been.
Great to see these here on GOG too now. Many really cool releases this week. Keep it up. :)
ShadowWulfe: Nice! Definitive editions.
How do you know they´re Definitive Editions?
I don´t see it written anywhere on the profiles.
nice game , played the demo ...
too many flashy effects/movements and motions so its no buy , but i can recommend it cause the game looks good.
Its a Unity game but the demo doesnt use much CPU compared to many other unity games which are poorly optimised and abuse the CPU ( usally because of a simple FPS issue)

check attachment: gunsgorecanoli_d.jpg

No demo of the 2nd game their reply was:

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
No exit [has Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2] 7 Oct, 2017 @ 7:15pm
With Steam's refund system and the fact that demos take quite some time to create and even more to maintain, we are currently focussing on releasing the main game first. We'll keep you updated if we change our mind.

Steam has a refund but i dont think Steam will like the idea of thousands refunds asked ( steam already mentions there is a limit in refunding) and just because developers dont provide a demo because a developer replies:

" the fact that demos take quite some time to create and even more to maintain "

??? i wonder, nowadays systems are much cheaper , we have onlineservers , technology is more advanced then in the 80s where we had many retail games and a retail demo on a floppy or cd.

Anyway all it takes is to 'render' a limit demo , cant be that hard , i guess its more a " we dont like any extra work :D
fact they use an click play drag visual editor engine and probably dont code the games like in the old days ( code was much smaller and faster, today every game is a few GB )

check screenshot : reply_for_demo_o.jpg
Attachments:
Post edited October 05, 2018 by gamesfreak64
The music in the second video reminded me that we still have not Wargasm.
Recently I've started to view achievements on GOG as a sign of quality. Here's a developer/publisher that actually values their releases on GOG, taking their time to compile a proper DRM-Free build, and not just a cracked STEAM version.

Welcome, Crazy Monkey Studios, your games look very nice, and I'm sure to buy them eventually, but for now I'm adding them to my bookmarks. I've already spent a lot on GOG's anniversary bundles, and some other titles. It's an unfortunate time that your release occurred at this time.
wishlisted both