It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a keeper of dungeons.

<span class="bold">Guild of Dungeoneering</span>, a dungeon crawler with a 180 twist, is available to pre-order now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

<span class="bold">Guild of Dungeoneering</span> offers roguelike progression, deck-building, and a fair bit of randomised hilarity. This is a game in which you're not the adventurer - you are the adventure! Or rather, your are the dungeon. Instead of controlling your hero - you're in charge of creating a playing field for them to explore. Collect unique cards to aid you in creating the perfect dungeoneering adventure - and whether everything goes according to plan, or things go hilariously wrong, Guild of Dungeoneering will always offer its own brand of joy.

Pre-order the game to receive "Pirates Cove" the first announced DLC pack for free! It'll provide a twist on nearly every aspect of the game, and in the spirit of quality post-release support: will be released when it's done.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Guild of Dungeoneering</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com!
KoreaBeat: I played the alpha a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty neat. I'm definitely glad to see it coming to GOG!
i already asked on steam what the options will be regarding configuring of the game, theres a abundance of white(main background) becaause of my photosensitive eyes (got dark glasses for it which als adjust when sun shines) i asked if there could be a option to change that to brow, this way it would look more like a paperboard game on which the various cards would be dealt.
Plus the fact of working with word or qwordpad for > 2 or 3 hours staring at a white background doesnt benefit anyones eyes, so i asked it they can include option to chnage that, if so then i might even pre-order it.

why preorder it ? bonus pack valued at 4.95$ will be also added, so the game will basically be 10 bucks :D
now thats a nice price, rebuild 3 was a bit more expensive and i liekd that aswell, fact is that Rebuild 3 - Gangs of Deadsville, does not exist 100% of white background ( #FFFFFF) and is far less straining the eyes if you play it for more then 1 hour.

I hope they respond quickly so i can preorder it here on GOG.
Post edited June 21, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Russonc: This one looks like something I'd like a lot.... I gave up pre-ordering most things however, but I will at least wishlist it for later.
i never pre-orderd in the beginning, but the last time with TEechno babylon Deluxe Edition
i decided to give it a go at €14.19

Techno Babylon €13.79
upgrade €7.39
so that was a nice deal

This Guild of Dungeoneering gives a dlc $4.95 value all at 15 bucks
so unless the game drops magically down to 10 $ or euros, without the DLC included, 15 euros is a nice deal
minus the 1.20 euro store credit we get when with paying euros, this game would only cost me 13, 80 euro.
have been on GoG for a long time and have never pre-ordered anything before never really needed to due to all the sales / offers.

i am now tempted to pre-order this release but was wondering if there is any way i could get stung by it?

looking at the deal they have on the pre-order which looks good to me...

i understand the store credit you get and the dlc you get as an incentive

im just wondering if on release does it still come with the dlc or is that purely a pre-order incentive which ill disappear into a puff of smoke when the item actually goes on sale?

and whats all the talk about the regional pricing putting people off??? surely if you want the game you have to pay what they tell you? Or you don't.... but looking at the different region prices they are not that different??

in any case as mentioned my main question is about if the dlc comes with the game after release in which case i cant see the point of paying on release and wait for discount.

thanks for reading,
HornyRhino: ...im just wondering if on release does it still come with the dlc or is that purely a pre-order incentive which ill disappear into a puff of smoke when the item actually goes on sale?...
The pre-order bonus DLC will not be immediately available so by then it's possible Guild of Dungeoneering will have at least one sale. The DLC is expected to be priced at $5 so if the core game goes on sale for 33%+ then that will nullify any pre-order benefit.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by undeadcow
HornyRhino: ...im just wondering if on release does it still come with the dlc or is that purely a pre-order incentive which ill disappear into a puff of smoke when the item actually goes on sale?...
undeadcow: The pre-order bonus DLC will not be immediately available so by then it's possible Guild of Dungeoneering will have at least one sale. The DLC is expected to be priced at $5 so if the core game goes on sale for 33%+ then that will nullify any pre-order benefit.
many thanks for the reply.

in that case i might as well leave it on wishlist and get the core + dlc later on in a reduced sale ...

i still have way too many games to play in the meantime :)

again thanks for the answer.
deleted
There is a new video by wowcrendor that shows gameplay fairly nice.

It looks quite entertaing but I am bit worried about longevity and also it looked bit easy and from what was shown it looked like he could farm teh dungeon indefinitely for money without any fear of enemies. It was first dungeon, though, so maybe both is only because of it and it won't be possible to milk dungeon forever later.
Or maybe I misunderstood it.
It looked like something I could enjoy anyway.

It also pre-release version so possibly it wil be even better on release.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Vitek