It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guild of Darksteel is now available on GOG.COM with a 25% discount that will last until 22nd July 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Dive into a story-driven adventure game set in a rich, dark fantasy world. As the immortal Sellsword, you must unearth an evil plot brewing beneath the city of Ravenrock.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
paladin181: Game took me about 3 hours to complete.
WOW so short! This makes it a good game to be played between longer ones! I hope I don't have to repeat the demo part, and for a game that doesn't last so much more than the demo itself, but I fear so! That would bore me to death. Thanks for your insights about the game!
paladin181: Game took me about 3 hours to complete.
Dogmaus: WOW so short! This makes it a good game to be played between longer ones! I hope I don't have to repeat the demo part, and for a game that doesn't last so much more than the demo itself, but I fear so! That would bore me to death. Thanks for your insights about the game!
I thought I had missed something, but I found everything I could think of, including the one semi-hidden item. The game really pigeonholes you into the story, too. You have no agency to choose whether to do a quest, whether to visit a certain NPC, or anything, you just kind of ride the story as it goes.