It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lead the people of the Tribe of the Dawn as they venture deep into forbidden lands. Ensure the survival of your populace in a grim fantasy world inspired by Slavic folklore – Gord - The Alliance, a brilliant DLC to an iconic title, is now available on GOG with a -60% launch discount until March 21st, 5 PM UTC!

Gord presents a unique blend of strategy city-builder with survival elements. You’ll erect palisades, develop structures, and grow your gord from a humble settlement to a formidable fortress. However, expansion won’t be easy! Your population is constantly at risk from enemy tribes, gruesome monsters, and mysterious powers that lurk in the surrounding woods.

Now, you can take your gaming experience even further, with the Gord - The Alliance DLC – or with Gord - Ultimate Edition!

Check them out!
GOG.com: Gord - The Alliance, a brilliant DLC to an iconic title, is now available on GOG with a -60% launch discount until March 21st, 5 PM UTC!
It still says Coming soon™.
Post edited March 07, 2024 by SargonAelther
GOG.com: Gord - The Alliance, a brilliant DLC to an iconic title, is now available on GOG with a -60% launch discount until March 21st, 5 PM UTC!
SargonAelther: It still says Coming soon™.
Not on the store page, but below the news post are related games and there you can put it in your cart and continue to checkout. I just did so, got it for just above 5 bucks.
Why is DLC alrdy discounted on arrival? Is this game that bad?
At last, I would say. We almost tought they would leave the game with no updates.
high rated
BacklogMike: At last, I would say. We almost tought they would leave the game with no updates.
This DLC is actually NOT discounted on Steam, so I'd say don't ask questions and take it, in case this is a mistake.

On Steam everything is discounted except this DLC, on GOG it's the opposite lol.
Post edited March 07, 2024 by SargonAelther
Looks like the publisher doesn't know how to generate more sales on Gog .
Base game was discounted while it was outdated . Now after it received the latest update no discount only for this DLC .

edit : currently the Ultimate Edition is a pure overpriced scam
Post edited March 07, 2024 by I feel so tired
MatroxMedik: Why is DLC alrdy discounted on arrival? Is this game that bad?
Judging by the aggregate user reviews, it sure seems that way.
Remember from back in january:

=======================
Well, bad news from their Discord:

"GOG does not count as the PC version, the PC version is counted as the Steam version. There are no current plans for an upgrade of GOG version from 1.3 to 1.4."
=======================

While it looks lie they're upgraded it for the dlc release, don't expect support for it, based on Team17's previous statements.

There really should be cotractual obligations to keep the product versions consistent across platforms.
"a brilliant DLC to an iconic title"

Not even the person who wrote that marketing statement is delusional enough to believe it.
Unless we're talking Daikatana level of "epicness". xD
MatroxMedik: Why is DLC alrdy discounted on arrival? Is this game that bad?
Magnitus: Judging by the aggregate user reviews, it sure seems that way.
GORD isn't a bad game, just bland and way less than it could have been. It starts out great. I felt drawn into the story in the beginning, because NPCs felt like they were talking to me instead of my character, promising more interesting things to come. This illusion quickly vanishes and the game turns into an uninspired, limited, base builder/colonization simulator without something to establish an emotional connection to even one of my colonists/survivors. There isn't much meat on the bone to feast on, and it fails in one important aspect: evoking emotions. Sacrificing a child to a monster only made me feel indifferent instead of sick to the stomach. This is what I wanted to feel! It doesn't even become a memorable moment. After the child was dead, I moved on and it never came back to haunt me. Story and lore are also uninspired, so at most this is mildly entertaining for a while, something to play and forget soon after.
edorien: Remember from back in january:

=======================
Well, bad news from their Discord:

"GOG does not count as the PC version, the PC version is counted as the Steam version. There are no current plans for an upgrade of GOG version from 1.3 to 1.4."
=======================

While it looks lie they're upgraded it for the dlc release, don't expect support for it, based on Team17's previous statements.

There really should be cotractual obligations to keep the product versions consistent across platforms.
That's why it does surprised me to see the DLC here. And more updates coming. I have the game on steam, not on GOG. But an internet friend of mine, who prefer his games on GOG, was a tiny bit interested (honestly more like me happy to share a game I enjoyed, to someone when the game on sale is cheap enough). Well, let's say that the no updates on GOG, really put an end to this project. And now ... I don't know if this is still on track.
Update - now it works :D

Hm, Update via Galaxy with the Alliance DLC seems to be broken...
Post edited March 08, 2024 by ERASER_M