It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Toy stories.

GNOG is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 10% off until July 24th, 4pm UTC.

Pull that lever. Neat! Now how about turning that knob? Wonderful, next let's try messing with that weird creature perched on the roof! Don't waste time asking yourself how all this will help fix your spaceship, or get your groove on with that psychedelic boombox - here every playful interaction and surreal effect is its own reward! Manipulate 9 tactile puzzle boxes and discover the stories of their tiny inhabitants by experimenting with all the whimsical bits and bobs while listening to the lovely music.
Awesome game, with the features of GOG Galaxy fully supported, great!
Hopefully, we'll also be able to play here all the other Double Fine Presents games : Knights and Bikes, Kids, and the highly anticipated Ooblets!
Gekko_Dekko: that feeling when gag accept some weird nonames like this
What are you talking about? Double Fine is publishing this game and they have a dozen of games on GOG already.
Gekko_Dekko: but decline really good stuff
Are you implying this is not good? Have you even tried it?

Alexim: Hopefully, we'll also be able to play here all the other Double Fine Presents games : Knights and Bikes, Kids, and the highly anticipated Ooblets!
+1! I'm pretty sure at least Knights & Bikes will get there.

I also hope they get The Cave and Custome Quest 2 on here (at least the publishing contract for The Cave has expired now).
AlienMind: Please make a tag system like on steam.
This way, users can add "VR Controller" and other users can filter by it.
You know there are GOGMixes, right?
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: What are you talking about? Double Fine is publishing this game and they have a dozen of games on GOG already.
Gekko_Dekko: but decline really good stuff
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Are you implying this is not good? Have you even tried it?

Alexim: Hopefully, we'll also be able to play here all the other Double Fine Presents games : Knights and Bikes, Kids, and the highly anticipated Ooblets!
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: +1! I'm pretty sure at least Knights & Bikes will get there.

I also hope they get The Cave and Custome Quest 2 on here (at least the publishing contract for The Cave has expired now).
Ooblets looks very colorful , if you love colorful games howt about this game i just bumped into on Steam while browsing the page

https://store.steampowered.com/app/629910/Clicker_Heroes_2/

Its flashy, colorful and clickertheclick all the way, and a little violent aswell, its in early access ofcourse, so best to wait till it gets out of it and then evaluate the game again.
Its expensive though: 24.99 ( ouch)

Clicker Heroes 2 is an endless incremental idle Action RPG. Embark on a never-ending journey to the top right of your screen.
Post edited July 19, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Gekko_Dekko: that feeling when gag accept some weird nonames like this, but decline really good stuff :/
Because this is not a good game, is what you're saying? I don't assume you've played it?
This is easily one of the most interesting-looking and, for me, purchase-tempting new games I've seen all year, maybe more. (It's tough to get me excited about new games these days, usually one screenshot is plenty to scare me off.)
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: What are you talking about? Double Fine is publishing this game and they have a dozen of games on GOG already.
being a gag publisher doesnt exclude you from pre-moderation. For example - Crimsonland exist there for years, but none of newer 10tons titles, coz, according to them, gag isnt intrested: https://steamcommunity.com/app/790850/discussions/0/1694922526911176693/#c1694922526914927792

Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Are you implying this is not good?
I didnt say anything like this.
Only called this game a "weird noname". Weird - coz its, well, weird (not in bad way. Just "weird" as "for a very niche auditory"). And "noname", cuz it doesnt look like anybody aside from VR enthusiasts or fans of this publisher knew about this title before its release.
Again - its not a bad thing to be a game "not for everyone" and invest more into gameplay, rather than PR.

But yet another time it raises question about criterias, GaG follow to accept or decline games. I used to think that they only sell commercially successfull (e.g triple A's (well, sort of) of old times, or popular indies, or famous newcomers from kickstarter) titles there. Yet from time to time store gets updated with titles like this. Not bad, but very niche without any huge success story behind.
Where is logic?

TLDR: I dont criticise this game, just raise the question regarding gag's premoderation
Post edited July 19, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
Gekko_Dekko: that feeling when gag accept some weird nonames like this, but decline really good stuff :/
Anamon: Because this is not a good game, is what you're saying? I don't assume you've played it?
This is easily one of the most interesting-looking and, for me, purchase-tempting new games I've seen all year, maybe more. (It's tough to get me excited about new games these days, usually one screenshot is plenty to scare me off.)
He says what he wrote , he's talking about that feeling, not saying the game is not a good game, otherwise he would have written the game is not a good game.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Are you implying this is not good?
Gekko_Dekko: I didnt say anything like this.
You wrote: "when gag accept some weird nonames like this, but decline really good stuff"
"but" means GNOG is "not really good stuff".

This is typically interpreted as the opposite of good.

Gekko_Dekko: And "noname", cuz it doesnt look like anybody aside from VR enthusiasts or fans of this publisher knew about this title before its release.
Again - its not a bad thing to be a game "not for everyone" and invest more into gameplay, rather than PR.
I understand. For me it's the other way around most of the time: Since I mostly follow adventure game sites most other type of games are nonames to me. I knew of GNOG because I'm a fan of games from Double Fine (and subsequently also look at games just published by them).

Gekko_Dekko: But yet another time it raises question about criterias, GaG follow to accept or decline games.
Yes, GOG can be picky and often it's not really a transparent process.
When games get declined I often hear that the game developers don't really know the reason(s) why.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Sir_Kill_A_Lot
This is a pure word choice release.
It almost spells as GOG that's why it got released. Someone from GOG saw the game name and said, "fck it let's release it here, cause it sound like GOG".