It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check out this sci-fi thriller – Fort Solis, now available alongside its Soundtrack and Artbook with a 25% launch discount, or in a Terra Edition, with a 28% discount! All offers end on March 13th, 3 PM UTC.

Answer the call from a mining base on Mars as engineer Jack Leary and search for the missing crew. Fort Solis will immerse you with cinematic visuals powered by Unreal Engine 5 and voice acting of Roger Clark and Troy Baker. Explore the mining complex and reach climax of this narrative thriller experience!

Now on GOG!
This looks good.
Looks very interesting
I love walking sims, but I watched a playthrough of this when it was new, thinking "this will never come to GOG anyway" :/
The thing is, you never know...
Or well, you do know that Euro Truck Simulator 2 will never ever come to GOG, cause SCS Software don't want the easy money, but except that ;)
Post edited March 06, 2024 by Seb-gog
I'm a sucker for Mars set stuff. Wishlisting for now, but hope the accessibility options let you turn off the QTE I can see in the trailer.
Sachys: I'm a sucker for Mars set stuff. Wishlisting for now, but hope the accessibility options let you turn off the QTE I can see in the trailer.
Missing a key prompt or QTE can mildly effect how a scene plays out, but ultimately does not change the overall direction of the story.
Might not be a big deal if you fail some?

https://www.shacknews.com/article/136721/fort-solis-review-score
Might get this, need to see some reviews first.
Congratulations on the release GOG and dev team.
Seb-gog: Might not be a big deal if you fail some?
Its not about failing them. Its about having to do them.
It looks interesting although I wish it was an action game :D
Nice, on the wishlist it goes...
Post edited March 06, 2024 by kultpcgames
Seems interesting and unique enough, and for an affordable price- instabuy.