It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a retro-style turn-based combat gem – Firefrost is now available on GOG!

Firefrost brings in an engaging turn-based combat experience centered around the task of snow clearing. Armed with a powerful flamethrower, your objective is to melt through snow obstacles, eliminate enemies, and reach the coveted soup. Enhance your flamethrower to gain access to a variety of strategic capabilities. Even in defeat, there's no need to worry about losing progress – simply get back up and continue your pursuit. Strive to achieve the prestigious SSoup rank as you unlock further upgrades, pushing your skills to new heights.

Check it out now!
Was the coming soon news post really necessary?
Looks like something that even back at the time of the glorious C-64...nobody would buy....maybe if it was done for the Atari.
These recent releases sure are doing a good job filling the gap while I wait for God of goddamn War to ever actually release.
Graphics venture beyond minimalistic... into nihilistic.

They are close to nothing.
It exudes strong Pico-8 vibes.
RockmanX.413: It exudes strong Pico-8 vibes.
That's because it's exactly that. Browser-based demo can be accessed on itch.
00063: Was the coming soon news post really necessary?
I welcome all coming soon posts, even 1 days before release.

Might make the difference if the refund time for a game bought on Epic is over or not, before I hear it arrives on GOG.