It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chariots of fire.

Rise of Persia, a new DLC for Field of Glory II is now available DRM-free. Get the main game 34% off until October 4th, 1pm UTC. Grab the entire series together for an additional 20% discount.

Witness the gradual fall of the Neo-Assyrian Empire and the new powers that rose to seize control of the near-East from 681 BC onwards. More factions, 4 new campaigns, fresh units, plenty of historically-inspired warfare.
And another

**Forum pop**
Only 34% of sale for the base game? :(
andry18: Only 34% of sale for the base game? :(
And that's a lot for a Slitherine distributed game! They don't like sales. I guess they think their small fan base (namely, the wargame buffs) is solid and will pay whatever they ask. But, well, that also means that small fan base remains small.

Never felt cheated, anyway. Their games aren't lookers, but they are usually solid and interesting.
andry18: Only 34% of sale for the base game? :(
duxcorvan: And that's a lot for a Slitherine distributed game! They don't like sales. I guess they think their small fan base (namely, the wargame buffs) is solid and will pay whatever they ask. But, well, that also means that small fan base remains small.

Never felt cheated, anyway. Their games aren't lookers, but they are usually solid and interesting.
And "Byzentine Games" is a well-respected developer. ("Pike and Shot", "Sengoku Jidai: SotS")
For a Wargamer & military miniature collector like me & my Dad, these games are invaluable! More History! More mods! please make the next DLC have extra options, like the ability to use different rules such as are in Sengoku Jidai. Keep up the good work! Wow