It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hack and splash.

Feudal Alloy is now available DRM-free.

Attu was enjoying the simple farmer's life, caring for the crops and dreaming of adventure. Attu was also a robot controlled by a fish.
After outlaws rudely destroy his village, he turns into a sword-swinging, loot-collecting hero. Hack away at bizarre enemies, upgrade your combat and fashion potential, avoid traps, become a legend among canned fish.
always cool to see another Czech game!

the artstyle is just lovely and the gameplay is right up my alley, but I've heard in some reviews that the controls are a bit difficult to handle without a controller... so I'll wait for some more reviews, I'm desparate with a controller :D
Wishlisted - guess not 100% my cup of tea but the game seems unique/charming enough that i might buy it anyway
Feudal Alloy reminds me of another good game - Valiant Hearts: The Great War. And I like it.
It would be great to see Valiant Hearts: The Great War here on GOG someday.
Whelp, Portia and now this is going into my cart until I get my next check!