It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a unique story adventure – Fall of Porcupine is here, with a -15% launch discount! It’s not coming alone though; you can now also get Fall of Porcupine Save the World Edition that includes not only the base game, but also an Artbook and soundtrack! Save the World Edition arrives to GOG with a -10% launch discount, both offers lasting until the end of our Summer Sale (July 3rd, 10 PM UTC)!

Fall of Porcupine will take you on an unparalleled narrative journey. It intertwines both work and everyday life in an incredible mixture, offering a captivating portrayal of a flawed healthcare system. Throughout the gameplay, you’ll get a chance to immerse yourself in the thrilling tale of Finley and his companions, as they navigate a meticulously crafted universe, brimming with vivid illustrations. Better prepare, for you’ll most likely unravel the deepest secrets concealed within Porcupine and the enigmatic lives of its inhabitants.

With Fall of Porcupine Save the World Edition, you’ll not only show your appreciation for the developers, but also contribute to a good cause – as Assemble Entertainment will be donating 30% of the proceeds from every sold copy to a nonprofit organization dedicated to healthcare. This edition includes the base game, and additionally official soundtrack with 35 lovingly crafted tracks and 10 exclusive bonus tracks, and cozy Artbook, brimming with concept art, illustrations, and sketches that offer a deeper glimpse into the creative process behind the creation of Porcupine and its inhabitants.

Now on GOG!
I'm fairly sick of adventure games at this point but for some reason still tried the demo a while back and it was ok. A bit more "simple RPG-style quest but combined with a visual novel rather than an RPG" stuff than the pixel hunt and combine random stuff of most adventure games. Although the price is obviously geared toward wealthy customers at this point, I'll be waiting a while personally. I really like the art style.