It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join the band of misfits attempting to survive a series of increasingly dangerous elevators and countless waves of enemies. Exit the Gungeon is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. This arcade-style spin-off to Enter the Gungeon game features shifting rooms, multiple enemies, bosses, bizarre weapons, and items - all to ensure that no two playthroughs are the same.
What's with the low votes? People that only want 10 years old AAA games?
I think it's a nice twist on Enter tG.
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: What's with the low votes? People that only want 10 years old AAA games?
I think the problem is that randomess is too much. Making weapons random seems fun at the beginning, but later especially during boss fights is annoying. The game would be much better if :
1)the player has to choose from 3 weapons at the beginning of floor or/and several half-floors(the road to the boss could be longer and player would have more chances to change weapon).
2)there is a visible time limit of weapon, so the player would know when the exchange of weapon would happen.
or
3)Assign weapons to the combo numbers, so if the player achieve that number he would get a different weapon.
I just bought it and played it a bit, I really like the mechanic of the always changing gun and its unpredictability, it's adding to the gameplay & dynamism which is a kind of mix of bullet hell shmup & a bit of platforming ! But I perfectly understand that you may not like it, so beware before buying, take a look before !

I'm personally really enjoying it, and am really glad it's released here ! :D
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Splatsch
They're touting the exact problem I had with the first game as a feature - not having control over what weapons you have available. I'm sorry, but when it comes to weapons in a shooter, I want to use my favorites and not whatever random crap RNGsus throws at me. He can have everything else, just not weapons.
So it's "Enter the Gungeon" on an elevator?
Has anyone tried the game yet? Does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Works perfectly fine with 360 Pad just as Enter the Gungeon did.

And yes and no.
Its Enter the Gungeon on an Elevator with always playing a blessed run. ^^
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Godfather101
Not really that much of a fan of Enter the Gungeon lite, but it's on my wishlist for now.
v1989: I think the problem is that randomess is too much. Making weapons random seems fun at the beginning, but later especially during boss fights is annoying. The game would be much better if :
1)the player has to choose from 3 weapons at the beginning of floor or/and several half-floors(the road to the boss could be longer and player would have more chances to change weapon).
2)there is a visible time limit of weapon, so the player would know when the exchange of weapon would happen.
or
3)Assign weapons to the combo numbers, so if the player achieve that number he would get a different weapon.
Good ideas.
Another one is that they could simply make the guns change according to tiers, which are affected by level \ skill \ luck items \ etc.
So for example in the last levels you'd mostly have good-great weapons only.

EDIT: ops, I see that there's already something like that, but it feels a bit harsh.. only avoiding any damage improves the quality and getting hit resets it.
Post edited May 05, 2020 by phaolo
So it's a much smaller scale spinoff game? I guess I got the wrong idea thinking it was a sequel.
Dogmaus: What's with the low votes? People that only want 10 years old AAA games?
I didn't low-vote it, and I love the original EtG despite not being as big on some indies, but please GOG keep releasing the decade-old AAA games too.
Post edited May 05, 2020 by rjbuffchix