It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now is the time to join the ranks of the most skilled mercs in the galaxy – with Edge of Galaxy, coming straight from Meridian4 with a -50% launch discount! The offer lasts until January 17, 2 PM UTC.

Edge of Galaxy is a real-time tactical space simulator game. As a player, you take up the role of the commander of your own fleet, where you must hire and manage your ships, upgrade their capabilities, and conquer the stars to rise through the ranks and ultimately, become a legend.
GOG.com: Release: Edge of Galaxy with a -50% launch discount!
From the edge of the galaxy into the forum...
For a moment it reminded me of starsector, but upon a closer inspection, not quite. Still, for the price, looks interesting.
GOG.com: Release: Edge of Galaxy with a -50% launch discount!
BreOl72: From the edge of the galaxy into the forum...
From the Edge of Galaxy
To the Edge of Tomorrow
Way Station: the forum.
Since I abhor inconsistency, I reworked the release post to better mesh with the game title:
GOG.com: Now is time to join ranks of most skilled mercs in galaxy – with Edge of Galaxy, coming straight from Meridian4 with -50% launch discount! Offer lasts until January 17, 2 PM UTC.

Edge of Galaxy is real-time tactical space simulator game. As player, you take up role of commander of your own fleet, where you must hire and manage your ships, upgrade their capabilities, and conquer stars to rise through ranks and ultimately, become legend.
=P
HunchBluntley: Since I abhor inconsistency, I reworked the release post to better mesh with the game title: =P
That's great! Reminds me of being foiled by Moose and Squirrel!
Watched the trailer and apparently there are 5 different fractions.

One Half is battling three quarters while one third is running away to regroup with two fifths while being flanked by a five sixths.
tremere110: Watched the trailer and apparently there are 5 different fractions.

One Half is battling three quarters while one third is running away to regroup with two fifths while being flanked by a five sixths.
Lol!. And it's a fraction of its original price too...
HunchBluntley: Since I abhor inconsistency, I reworked the release post to better mesh with the game title: =P
paladin181: That's great! Reminds me of being foiled by Moose and Squirrel!
It's amazing how simply removing all the articles makes one imagine most any text being read in a thick Slavic accent of some kind. :D