It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Dwarven Skykeep is now available on GOG! It’s not coming alone though; you can also get Dwarven Skykeep Soundtrack, or both titles in a Bundle! Moreover, all of the aforementioned are launching with a -15% discount, until January 23, 2 PM UTC.

Dwarven Skykeep is a real-time building strategy game, a unique blend of base- and deckbuilding; all packed in a medieval fantasy universe with a humorous plot. It allows you, the player, to build and defend your towers with use of magical cards; and as a result, win artifacts to obtain immense power. Complete the challenges and become a master wizard!
GOG.com: Release: Dwarven Skykeep with Soundtrack and a Bundle!
Time to dig your way into the forum...
Reminds me to Dwarf Tower. Fun thing.
Could be a good game
Post edited January 16, 2023 by Lone_Scout
Dwarf Fortress next please Thank you. :-)
So a bit like Spellcaster University but with dwarves, some card mechanic, worse graphics, and a lower price?

Edit: It looks like Spellcaster University has a card mechanic too, not sure how similar they are.
Post edited January 16, 2023 by joveian
Mori_Yuki: Dwarf Fortress next please Thank you. :-)
Wait, I thought DF was free?
RedRagan: Wait, I thought DF was free?
There's a premium version with Graphics now, because Zach & Tarn need to take care of their futures and health.
Mori_Yuki: Dwarf Fortress next please Thank you. :-)
Dwarf Fortress was released with improved graphics, UI and a tutorial with a special Steam Edition.
Matruchus: Dwarf Fortress was released with improved graphics, UI and a tutorial with a special Steam Edition.
There's also a DRM-free edition, apart from the steam one, you can scratch at another store.

However, this game is the successor to Dwarf Tower, not Dwarf Fortress (a quite different and barely known game)