It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to join forces with the Absolute Evil and fight the dull forces of Good one last time. Dungeons 3: A Multitude of Maps DLC is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with three unique skirmish maps.

This new DLC arrives on GOG.COM with a special set of Dungeons 3 deals lasting until 28th February 2020, 10 AM UTC.
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Dungeons 3: A Multitude of Maps [DLC] (15% off) - New Release

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Dungeons 3: Famous Last Words [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
low rated
#paradoxwannabe
Is three really a "multitude"? Also, looking forward to the "No really, THIS is the last DLC, we actually mean it this time, we swear" DLC.
eric5h5: Is three really a "multitude"? Also, looking forward to the "No really, THIS is the last DLC, we actually mean it this time, we swear" DLC.
It’s 3. Technically it’s feasible from the definition of multitude, they could have used mass of, greater than a couple etc. It’s typical bullshit marketing speak.
I like Dungeons 3 and I also like Dungeons 3 DLCs. I even bought all of them except for this new "Multitude" one.

But I don't like how this new one's store page doesn't say things like the other Dungeons 3 DLCs' store pages do say, like "A new, fully voiced campaign across 3 challenging maps."

Is saying "skirmish map," instead of that, supposed to be PR-speak for: ...unlike the other DLCs, we didn't even bother to make a 3 map long campaign this time, and nor did we bother to hire the voice actors record some new lines for these maps.

...?

If that is the case, then this DLC is a hard pass for me, and so too will be any future DLCs that offer less value than the previous ones (i.e. if they omit a new 3 map long campaign and/or decent amounts of newly-recorded voice-overs during those missions).

But I would like to see them make new Dungeons 3 DLCs that are on par with the others.
Post edited February 21, 2020 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
nightcraw1er.488: It’s 3. Technically it’s feasible from the definition of multitude, they could have used mass of, greater than a couple etc. It’s typical bullshit marketing speak.
Nah, multitude specifically means a large number, and I don't think you can argue that "technically" three is a large number. They just did it for the alliteration.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Is saying "skirmish map," instead of that, supposed to be PR-speak for: ...unlike the other DLCs, we didn't even bother to make a 3 map long campaign this time, and nor did we bother to hire the voice actors record some new lines for these maps.

...?
I assume so, much like how the first two Dungeons 2 DLCs were. If it actually was a multitude (or a few more anyway), it would be more interesting, given that it's just skirmish maps.