It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for a 2-3 hour long game for a cozy evening? We got you – Duck Detective: The Secret Salami is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until June 6th, 4 PM UTC!

Solving crime is no walk in the pond. You are a down-on-his-luck detective who also happens to be a duck. Use your powers of de-duck-tion to inspect evidence, fill in the blanks, and bust the case wide open, in a narrative mystery adventure where nothing is quite as it seems.

Now on GOG!
Duck Salami is a thing, apparently.
GOG.com: You are a down-on-his-luck detective who also happens to be a duck.
Don't you mean... down-on-his-quack?

Anyway, it looks really nice. I just hope the actual mystery makes sense. Investigation-based games that don't add up in the end can be quite frustrating.
the title alone goes extremely hard :D
I can't imagine that anything with a duck as protagonist could become a commercial success. It's just too niche.
g2222: I can't imagine that anything with a duck as protagonist could become a commercial success. It's just too niche.
What if it had race cars, lasers and aeroplanes?
g2222: I can't imagine that anything with a duck as protagonist could become a commercial success. It's just too niche.
Poor Howard.
(Golden) Geese tend to be more lucrative than ducks, that's for certain.
more niche than a goose?

and lets see how well Duckside will do

and not to forget - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1999360/Placid_Plastic_Duck_Simulator/
The reviews are very high. I'm intrigued.
Funny name for a game! :)

Then I read a "duck searching for answers in a sinister sausage-based conspiracy" which is funny as well, and then looking for the developers name: "Happy Broccoli Games" ... Hmmmmm, that's... suspicious!
That's a bit on the short side?
^^ hihihrhr
Post edited May 26, 2024 by g2222
So this is some kind of "duk dik" game?