It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? Well, now you can SIMULATE IT!

Drug Dealer Simulator - indie, action and crime simulator is now available on GOG with a -70% discount that lasts until December 14th, 6 PM UTC!

Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster - it's entirely up to you!
It looks like one of those "might be bad but I'd have fun with it" kind of games. I'll give it a go since the price isn't bad.
high rated
It is sad that such activities and criminals are glorified here for the sake of fun, while people's lives and societies are destroyed because of them.
high rated
viewer111: It is sad that such activities and criminals are glorified here for the sake of fun, while people's lives and societies are destroyed because of them.
It's just a game, lol.
high rated
viewer111: It is sad that such activities and criminals are glorified here for the sake of fun, while people's lives and societies are destroyed because of them.
Well… my first thought was somewhat similar.
But after thinking about that for just a moment longer, i quickly realized how silly i was.

What is the difference of this to say, virtually any shooter? Or even „worse“, a wargame?
We are talking about games here, not real life.
There should be samples added to the game to make it more realistic. No, wait... The dealer should not take his stuff XD ... but that does not apply to video game dealers... Those testing their menu hard time!
Theres a lot of entertaintment with voilence or bad moral choices that is glorified
books, movies,, tv shows, comic books, music etc
Post edited November 30, 2022 by Lodium
Ranayna: Well… my first thought was somewhat similar.
But after thinking about that for just a moment longer, i quickly realized how silly i was.

What is the difference of this to say, virtually any shooter? Or even „worse“, a wargame?
There's always some unease related to proximity (even in war games). "Too soon", "too close", etc. That's why Carmageddon us fun (deliberately squishing pedestrians is an outrageously cartoonish notion), but a car simulator all about hitting dogs or cats, etc, would be paradoxically less well received.

It's like a moral uncanny valley. Playing evil genius, dictator, pirate or antichrist is fun, so is playing a petty annoyance à la Neighbours from Hell, but rape isn't.

(Plus the fact that proximity itself is subjective. Sometimes, world events or life events make a given game thematically less fun - to individuals or to societies.)
Can we get a game where we shoot drug dealers instead? I'd much rather play that.
Magmarock: Can we get a game where we shoot drug dealers instead? I'd much rather play that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kTlRG_ZT4
Use is made in the associated imagery of the cannabis plant. In today's world this could equate to a simple run of the mill business simulation - Canada, California, various other US states, several European countries, all these have legalised the sale of this dreaded weedy substance. Perhaps the game could add the mechanic of illegal dealers struggling to survive in a market where their product is perfectly legit. Though no doubt the game exists in a murky world of violence and gangland badness, just to make the game more interesting, and there are plenty of gangland violence games already so this could be just another in a long line of such, though it looks a little outdated with it's use of cannabis in it's blurb.
Post edited November 30, 2022 by Littermate

Telika: There's always some unease related to proximity (even in war games). "Too soon", "too close", etc. That's why Carmageddon us fun (deliberately squishing pedestrians is an outrageously cartoonish notion), but a car simulator all about hitting dogs or cats, etc, would be paradoxically less well received.

It's like a moral uncanny valley. Playing evil genius, dictator, pirate or antichrist is fun, so is playing a petty annoyance à la Neighbours from Hell, but rape isn't.

(Plus the fact that proximity itself is subjective. Sometimes, world events or life events make a given game thematically less fun - to individuals or to societies.)
I like your point. I understand it, and personally agree.
That is why i simply ignore some stuff, for example Hatred. And yes i changed my opinion in that regard a bit. Back to the time of the Hatred release, i was of the opinion that „crap like that should not exist“. I realized my hypocracy at some point though. Now i don‘t mind games like this, but i would still not touch them with a ten foot bargepole.

Live and let live.

Telika: There's always some unease related to proximity (even in war games). "Too soon", "too close", etc. That's why Carmageddon us fun (deliberately squishing pedestrians is an outrageously cartoonish notion), but a car simulator all about hitting dogs or cats, etc, would be paradoxically less well received.

Speak for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
Magmarock: Can we get a game where we shoot drug dealers instead? I'd much rather play that.
True Crime Street of LA
Syphon72: True Crime Street of LA
Can we get a good game?