It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The definitive version of the emotional adventure is here and -40%.

<span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut</span> has just arrived, bringing significant improvements across the board. Current owners of the game will receive this for free and anyone who was still on the fence can now get it 40% off for a week.

This marks the end of a very long journey, but the wait was more than worth it. The Final Cut adds an in-game map, character library, playable deleted scenes, and a concept art gallery but also several things that both newcomers and veterans will appreciate, like:

- Improved art and sound: tweaked character models, improved lighting, an expanded soundtrack, remastered voice-overs and reworked sound effects
- Various gameplay tweaks
- Improved performance
- Improved German and French localization
- Support for save slots
- Updated engine
- Lots of smaller bugfixes

Those who already own the original's Special Edition will also receive the <span class="bold">Final Cut OST</span> for free.

The 40% discount will last until July 28, 3PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
Well, well, well. Getting this for free is quite the pleasant surprise. I look forward to this! Thank you.
Thanks for the free update!

I don't have the Final Cut OST in my library yet.
seppelfred: Thanks for the free update!

It's being sent out in batches but you can try refreshing your account and seeing if it shows up :)

Click this link: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh and see if it helps :)

JudasIscariot: It's being sent out in batches but you can try refreshing your account and seeing if it shows up :)

It didn't help, but thanks for the reply. I'll be patient. :)
That's welcomed news. The performance and bug issues are the main reasons I haven't bought this game yet.
I have a low tolerance for this in adventure games, because it usually means you have to re-do a tonne of stuff.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
JudasIscariot: It's being sent out in batches but you can try refreshing your account and seeing if it shows up :)

seppelfred: It didn't help, but thanks for the reply. I'll be patient. :)
Same for me, but I will be patient too ! It's good to have a free update.

Why was previous version removed from our account's libraries?
Is this the 3rd version release of the same game ?
low rated

Vovchigus: Why was previous version removed from our account's libraries?
Yeah, what the fuck? Can GOG really just go and remove games from our account without consent, especially since I paid for the original release and not the Final Cut.
Dralel: Yeah, what the fuck? Can GOG really just go and remove games from our account without consent, especially since I paid for the original release and not the Final Cut.
Despite the newly added "final cut" moniker it's not a "different" game, it's just a minor upgrade of the previous version with a couple of tweaks and bug fix.

If anything there was a lot more changes between the very first version of episode 1 and the "updated" one (where they scrap a whole part of the prologue) than between the standard version and the final cut one.
low rated
Dralel: Yeah, what the fuck? Can GOG really just go and remove games from our account without consent, especially since I paid for the original release and not the Final Cut.
Gersen: Despite the newly added "final cut" moniker it's not a "different" game, it's just a minor upgrade of the previous version with a couple of tweaks and bug fix.

If anything there was a lot more changes between the very first version of episode 1 and the "updated" one (where they scrap a whole part of the prologue) than between the standard version and the final cut one.
I paid for the original release, not this Final Cut version. I'm at least owed what i fucking pay for.
Gersen: Despite the newly added "final cut" moniker it's not a "different" game, it's just a minor upgrade of the previous version with a couple of tweaks and bug fix.

Dralel: I paid for the original release, not this Final Cut version. I'm at least owed what i fucking pay for.
Contact support. They could get you a refund or maybe make the original download available to you.

Is it because the Final Cut no longer supports WinXP? Or is it you don't like the changes to the story/graphics?
Dralel: I paid for the original release, not this Final Cut version. I'm at least owed what i fucking pay for.
tremere110: Contact support. They could get you a refund or maybe make the original download available to you.

Is it because the Final Cut no longer supports WinXP? Or is it you don't like the changes to the story/graphics?
Hmm, good idea, I think I'll just contact support. Thanks.
high rated

It's basically just a big patch. Why are you so angre?