It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ultimate page-turner.

<span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters - Book 5: REDUX</span>, the climactic conclusion to an evocative journey that begun 16 years ago, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 67% discount or FREE for those who earn enough XP during the Summer Sale.

It all began when an art student discovered that she had the power to travel between worlds. Then we discovered that these worlds were full of gripping stories, compelling characters, breathtaking places, and dramatic encounters. Now this epic journey, full of emotional twists and turns, is coming to its long-awaited conclusion. It's time to say goodbye to this imaginative worlds first introduced in The Longest Journey, where science, magic and the realm of dreams collide.
You only need to ask yourself one question: Are you ready to find out what awaits at the end of this emotional journey?

The <span class="bold">Special Edition</span> comes packed with some amazing bonus content, such as a digital art-book, a FLAC soundtrack, and short stories based on this rich universe. If you're not ready to commit just yet, you can pick up the upgrade later on.

Reach the end of this fateful journey with <span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters - Book 5: REDUX</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com. The 67% discount will last for the duration of the Summer Sale.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/d4LZRuFu0UY
Post edited June 17, 2016 by maladr0Id
Yay book 5 is now added on my game :)
Hope someone out there enjoys this.
Dreamfall code. L86TF43FAE258235C6
fredmon: Hope someone out there enjoys this.
Dreamfall code. L86TF43FAE258235C6
Thank you so much, you are amazing +100!
I purchased the Dreamfall Chapters season pass but have not yet received Book 5 and I'm not sure what to do. I understand Chapter 5 was released on June 17, and it is now July 10.
mystikone: I purchased the Dreamfall Chapters season pass but have not yet received Book 5 and I'm not sure what to do. I understand Chapter 5 was released on June 17, and it is now July 10.
Did you update your game? Pretty sure Chapter 5 was just added in a patch, as opposed to a separate installer for it.
mystikone: I purchased the Dreamfall Chapters season pass but have not yet received Book 5 and I'm not sure what to do. I understand Chapter 5 was released on June 17, and it is now July 10.
GR00T: Did you update your game? Pretty sure Chapter 5 was just added in a patch, as opposed to a separate installer for it.
The whole installer was re-done due to the version jump from 4.X.X to 5.X.X.