It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a rampage in the depths of hell – Dread Templar is out of early access and available on GOG in its full glory with a -15% launch discount that lasts until February 2nd, 6 PM UTC.

If you are hungry for a fast-paced first-person shooter that combines elements from both modern retro shooters and classics from the 90s we have a true feast for you.

Jump into the skin of the Dread Templar seeking his revenge deep in the evil realm. Explore the levels and solve puzzles to find hidden weapons and upgrades. Face hordes of demons and bloodthirsty fiends using ninja equipment, firearms, and infernal weapons that will make YOU the scariest thing in hell. Gain Dread Powers and customize your skills according to your playstyle, as they will help you in your battle against the dark forces.

Adrenaline pumping gameplay mechanics with dashing, headshots, and bullet time.
Customization of skill to better fit your own playstyle.
More than 10 types of weapons.
Side areas and secret places with puzzles and rewards.
Handmade retro art style.

And of course enormous amounts of fun!
This was already in my library...was it in EA?
TheCleaner517: This was already in my library...was it in EA?
Yes, since August 2021.
Neat! Good to see this game get out of EA. :)
I know what I'll do this Saturday. :D
Post edited January 26, 2023 by NuffCatnip
Great game, happy to see it out EA.
TheCleaner517: This was already in my library...was it in EA?
Did you stop reading the first sentence of the news post when you got to the title of the game? ;P
I don't see any HUD in the launch trailer. Hope there is an option to turn it on/off?

What got me interested into this game was that it reminded me of Undying, now I know it was actually a HUD thing as I didn't much like what I saw in the trailer to be honest.

Yes, it's strange what tricks our mind can play on us. xD
GOG needs to put upfront a category "Just Out of Early Access" with high visibility on the store, granting visibility and free advertisment to developers who managed to finish their games, instead of keeping them in EA for a decade or abandon them after some time.

We all should celebrate complete games. That's a thing that tends to disappear...

Don't You agree, fellow gamers, developers, editors and gog team?