It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a puzzle point-and-click adventure; Doors: Paradox is now available on GOG!

With Doors: Paradox, you’ll immerse yourself in a soothing puzzle escape, navigating through a delightful assortment of meticulously designed 3D dioramas, with an objective to uncover useful objects, seek out concealed clues, and engage in enjoyable puzzle-solving. Better be ready to unravel the secrets of this mysterious adventure and embrace the captivating world that awaits you!

Now on GOG!
<Opens the door to the forum for you>
as I said yesterday, more puzzlers are always welcome, but ridiculously overpriced and potentially lazy (based on the company's previous titles) mobile ports shouldn't be at the top of the list. it's not even the whole trilogy, just the first game for 15 bucks. and no demo here yet again, gotta go to steam to try it, where it's -33% all week and there's not even a nominal 'launch' discount here (game's been out on pc since november). great stuff all around...
Awesome. This one looks really interesting.
Insta-wishlisted.
Also – removed from Steam wishlist ;)
high rated
Dohi64: it's not even the whole trilogy, just the first game for 15 bucks.
No, it's the entire trilogy. Awakening is the first game, Paradox is the last game, for some reason the PC version is just called by the last game even though it includes them all.
Dohi64: it's not even the whole trilogy, just the first game for 15 bucks.
eric5h5: No, it's the entire trilogy. Awakening is the first game, Paradox is the last game, for some reason the PC version is just called by the last game even though it includes them all.
Thanks for the info! *post upvoted*
It's got 58 levels, but someone's used one twice for the top-of-page images.

https://images.gog-statics.com/0759a50b118a502117c41feaf40f64351a5f547d92db5b266d3da7c00fb44b95.jpg
https://images.gog-statics.com/f637f2eff62dee71bd5ed84345ec25eb80bda3940efea1eab8972c9643f72b5b.jpg
I like these kinds of puzzles since the early hidden-object games (Mystery Case Files etc.). Maybe even earlier (7th guest, 11th hour?). But at normal price I feel that the value-for-money isn't convincing, especially in comparison to other games.

Wishlisted for now...
I didn't know about this one. Fell in love at once. I love the puzzle kind. Thanks. Wishlisted. A shame I have Phantom Liberty as priority this trimestre.