It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that's quite low, Price.

DISTRAINT 2 is now available DRM-free. Get it 20% off until January 30th, 2pm UTC.
But first introduce yourself to this wonderfully disturbing universe by grabbing DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition for FREE until January 25th, 2pm UTC. Claim it from the main page banner.

Tricking an old lady out of her property in order to secure a well-paid job? No wonder you have trouble sleeping, Mr. Price.
But perhaps there is still hope. In the sequel, the guilt-ridden Mr. Price will attempt to find his way and perhaps save what little soul he has left as he meets new characters, solves new puzzles, and makes more questionable choices.
played the first game on my mobile and loved it, so thanks for the sequel! :o)
This is so cool! I was hoping for it to come to GoG :D
Thanks GOG for the first giveaway of the year!

:)
But I just got #1! :P
will play this during the spring-summer months.

winter doldrums too strong to play a game this... heavy. learned my lesson with SOMA and The Cat Lady a couple of years ago (good games tho).
Thanks GOG!
Thanks, GOG!
high rated
When Distraint 2 was announced on Steam I contacted Jesse Makkonen (the dev) to ask him if he had planned to release it at least without any DRM so Steam client would not be needed as he did release his previous games (Silence of the Sleep / Distraint) ) this way as well. Here is his reply back then:

"Ah yes, unfortunately, piracy is still a problem, but I'll stick going DRM-free. :)
So yeah, same as with my previous games! And I might even release on GOG a little later too!"

He is such a nice guy and he believes in DRM-free so I am more than glad that this is on GOG now and I am even more glad that even though he confirmed to me that the Steam release won't need the client I still waited so that I now can and will buy it here on release day on GOG. Thank you GOG and thank you Jesse :)
Post edited January 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
GOG.com: Claim DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition from the main page banner.
Thanks, GOG and Jesse Makkonen.
MarkoH01: Thank you GOG and thank you Jesse :)
I should have more faith... ;)
MarkoH01: Thank you GOG and thank you Jesse :)
muntdefems: I should have more faith... ;)
Well, since I haven't bought it on Steam now (and probably never will) you still cannot add it to the list though ;)
MarkoH01: Well, since I haven't bought it on Steam now (and probably never will) you still cannot add it to the list though ;)
Hahaha, true!
Thankyou Gog.
Never heard of it, but a freebie is much appreciated -- thank you!