It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demons Roots from Kagura Games is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount! The offer lasts until January 21, 5 AM UTC.

Demons Roots is an anime adventure RPG that presents a demonkind invading a human world, in a final struggle for survival. On the verge of extinction, they’re desperate – but the world they returned to after years in the darkness turns out to not be the same as it once was. It seems though, they come in useful to humankind – an unlikely ally, but together, they fight against the world’s victors, the ones who hold all the power.
Looks like the music composer for this is SHADE of Alicesoft fame. Might have to pick this up.

Indeed, the beats in this game are slappin’.
Post edited January 14, 2023 by tremere110
"Diana Ferguson"

I miss the time when Japanese devs went hog wild with western naming. We got amazing gems like "Mike Truk" or "Bobson Dugnutt" or "Todd Bonzales"
Screw it, when I have enough money to make a legit video game, I will give names like "Hermano Dermano" or Mac McDonogh"
Hilarious how they are releasing x rated titles during off hours, like some mistress they are sneaking in through a back door.

I could be mistaken, but judging from the evolution of their releases, it seems like Kagura is getting better over time.

Looking at the video preview of their initial releases, it looked like sex with some gameplay around it.

Basing myself purely on this release's video preview, it looks like a genuinely intriguing game with some sex in it.
Post edited January 14, 2023 by Magnitus
Magnitus: Hilarious how they are releasing x rated titles during off hours, like some mistress they are sneaking in through a back door.

I could be mistaken, but judging from the evolution of their releases, it seems like Kagura is getting better over time.

Looking at the video preview of their initial releases, it looked like sex with some gameplay around it.

Basing myself purely on this release's video preview, it looks like a genuinely intriguing game with some sex in it.
Kagura games release on midnight on Saturday in most cases. They don’t generally release on Steam so they don’t have to do “Steam time” releases.

This game in particular seems to be considered high quality for a Kagura game. They use RPGmaker like most of Kagura games but they managed to get a well known Japanese composer on board in addition to having a well done storyline from what I gathered (haven’t played it yet).
high rated
GOG.com: Release: Demons Roots from Kagura Games
Not really my kind of games, but this (attachment) made me chuckle:

;)
Attachments:
exposed.jpg (143 Kb)
GOG.com: Release: Demons Roots from Kagura Games
BreOl72: Not really my kind of games, but this (attachment) made me chuckle:

;)
That is in fact a level of self awareness even most western games are missing still today.
Made me smile too.
Post edited January 14, 2023 by randomuser.833
randomuser.833: That is in fact a level of self awareness even most western games are missing still today.
Made me smile too.
Next time, she'll even realise that with such huuuuge... vital spots... she can't fight anyway, and will pursue career of shopkeeper or barmaid.
Watched the trailer twice yet didn't get who the bad guys are. "they fight against the world’s victors, the ones who hold all the power." -- megacorps of Blade Runner?
GOG had to sneak one in there didn't they?
RedRagan: "Diana Ferguson"

I miss the time when Japanese devs went hog wild with western naming. We got amazing gems like "Mike Truk" or "Bobson Dugnutt" or "Todd Bonzales"
Screw it, when I have enough money to make a legit video game, I will give names like "Hermano Dermano" or Mac McDonogh"
Melinda Megamelons from Way of the Samurai 4 :D
RedRagan: "Diana Ferguson"

XYCat: Melinda Megamelons from Way of the Samurai 4 :D
LOL, but I bet that one was intentional. Also it might be preference to MegaMilk meme.