It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skills in an epilogue to Death’s Gambit’s epic story with new features and play modes.
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Discount: 35% off until 28th February 2022, 2 PM UTC
This video game is great.
One of the best video games in terms of pixel art, character and story development, gameplay and difficulty.
I think it's a title a bit underrated and I don't understand why.
Interesting addition to the videogame... and not bad the 35% discount. In my pocket. Instant purchase.
Thanks, GOG!

Update: Great DLC, GOG! Thanks again!
Attachments:
Post edited February 22, 2022 by UCrest
Nice. I was wondering when this one came to GOG and I'm glad we don't have to wait an eternity this time.
UCrest: I think it's a title a bit underrated and I don't understand why.
Update: Great DLC, GOG! Thanks again!
Part of the reason may be that until the recent "Afterlife"-update, the game was promising but kind of rough. That Afterlife update tweaked gameplay, introduced Metroidvania mechanics, added additional areas, bosses and endings and practically made it into a whole new game. But I imagine most of the reviews in the game's review section (especially the ones that accumulated the largest number of likes over the years) still talk about the old game. Given how much of a difference the update made, I almost feel like it'd be fair to wipe the review section.

Anyway, aside from the difficulty modifiers you can now set at the start of the game (which among other things contains an option to completely randomize each item you can pick up in the stages and a hardcore option that destroys most of your equipment if you die) this DLC mostly contains stuff you access near the end of the game, before you fight the final battles/stages.

It's also not for casuals. The new boss isn't too bad, but his heroic rematch is brutal, the arenas are quite tough and the platforming challenge isn't just a difficult gauntlet, but if you want to get 100% of the rewards, you must also complete it without using your normal healing items. And LOL at the heroic boss rush.
Erpy: (...)
Hopefully the change will attract other players to the game. Honestly, this title is very enjoyable. Regarding the older reviews, I don't think it's necessary to remove them. It seems to me that GOG would have to implement a filter, but not for the most voted ones, but for the most recent ones.

It's also nice not to have to wait so long to get new content. This is thanks to the developer, the publisher and GOG.
Post edited February 23, 2022 by UCrest