It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survive the zombie apocalypse with a turn-based combat system and permanent death.
Dead Age is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 90% discount until 18th May, 1 PM UTC.
Manage survivors, craft materials, and make difficult decisions. Defend your camp against hordes of the undead to prevail in this non-linear game.

If you still want more zombie mayhem, we have good news - Dead Age 2 is coming soon to GOG.COM.
Post edited May 11, 2020 by emter_pl
It looked great, until I read "rogue-lite". Don't count on me to repeat the same stupid random design.

Let us know when you decide to make a RPG with a careful and traditional design.
Post edited May 11, 2020 by Xabyer_B
For this price I may have to get it. Nice.
Xabyer_B: It looked great, until I read "rogue-lite". Don't count on me to repeat the same stupid random design.

Let us know when you decide to make a RPG with a careful and traditional design.
Its a decent game i got i a long while ago on Steam at sale, it is quite heavy on CP and GPU
my old quad 2.66 cant run it without a risk of overheating.

Anyway, i bought it the minute i saw it now i can dump the steam version from my HD cause i have a DRM free one now :D , which needs to be run on my new pc cause this game is cpu hungry ( its another Unity game btw)
ShadowWulfe: For this price I may have to get it. Nice.
at 10 or 12 euro/ $ its still a good deal if you like this type of games.... like i mentioned before it wont run very well on a simple quad 2.6 ghz, things will get hot, unless someone has an Artic freezer cooler installed , its not recommended to run it with the default i 750 cpu cooler, things will get hot.
GOG.com: Survive the zombie apocalypse with a turn-based combat system and permanent death.
Dead Age is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 90% discount until 18th May, 1 PM UTC.
Manage survivors, craft materials, and make difficult decisions. Defend your camp against hordes of the undead to prevail in this non-linear game.

If you still want more zombie mayhem, we have good news - Dead Age 2 is coming soon GOG.COM.
Always wanting more but after checking out the screenshot of the Dead Age 2 is using more like a 3d / fpp 'engine' , i prefer left to right like the old TBS games , no/ never 3d stuff for me. ( ps Gorky 17 is a great game ( one of my all time favorites) and is no real rd game imho it just uses some "3d" images.
Post edited May 11, 2020 by gamesfreak64
Linux and German language support and a 90% release discount, that's tempting. But the ratings so far are strange, 5.0 from owners and 2.7 from all? I guess I'll have to wait for some reviews.
Instabought! Looks interesting enough, and for the discount and price I couldn’t resist.
JogsterXL: Instabought! Looks interesting enough, and for the discount and price I couldn’t resist.
A very wise decision, at current price it's almost a must buy but even at list price it's still a good buy imho.

Anyway, i do think the system requierements are a little low, i played the game on a quad core ( yes the 2.6 ghz is too weak but its better to have some extra ghz than less.)

the recommended

Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Intel CPU Core i7 2.5 GHz / AMD CPU 3,5 GHz

4 GB RAM

Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / ATI GPU Radeon R9 290
8 GB on win7 would be safe , and the GTX 770 ( mine is a 750ti 2 GB) is a liite low for a recommended.
more would be better to avoid low performance, i stopped buying games i can't run at recommended unles they are priced at 1 or 3 euros a listprice.

Anyway, i am curious if and how it will run on my new setup :D
eiii: Linux and German language support and a 90% release discount, that's tempting. But the ratings so far are strange, 5.0 from owners and 2.7 from all? I guess I'll have to wait for some reviews.
Check Steam :D

https://store.steampowered.com/app/363930/Dead_Age/

I seldom write reviews, but if i can rate it i usually do,i just gave it 4 stars, don't know if they ad to something, cause it's only a rating not a review.

Anyway i like games like this, the only thing i like less is the fact games like this tend to be cpu intensive and i have a number of Unity games that perform bad on my old setup ( maybe to much use of heavy physics and/or fps)
Post edited May 11, 2020 by gamesfreak64
Xabyer_B: It looked great, until I read "rogue-lite". Don't count on me to repeat the same stupid random design.

gamesfreak64: Its a decent game i got i a long while ago on Steam at sale, it is quite heavy on CP and GPU

Anyway, i bought it the minute i saw it now i can dump the steam version from my HD cause i have a DRM free one now :D , which needs to be run on my new pc cause this game is cpu hungry ( its another Unity game btw)
I've never said it wasn't a good game. Only I'm tired of the genre and if they ever make a more traditional design let us know. I will be happy to buy them a game, because I see interesting ideas in a genre that interests me nothing. I like the feeling of advancing in the game, not of repeating the same thing a thousand times to unlock an object, skill or whatever.

I think that I have not disrespected anyone and we are in a forum where there is freedom of expression. I just wanted to make my point clear in case they do something that might interest me in the future.

Bye bye.
gamesfreak64: Its a decent game i got i a long while ago on Steam at sale, it is quite heavy on CP and GPU

Xabyer_B: I've never said it wasn't a good game. Only I'm tired of the genre and if they ever make a more traditional design let us know. I will be happy to buy them a game, because I see interesting ideas in a genre that interests me nothing. I like the feeling of advancing in the game, not of repeating the same thing a thousand times to unlock an object, skill or whatever.

I think that I have not disrespected anyone and we are in a forum where there is freedom of expression. I just wanted to make my point clear in case they do something that might interest me in the future.

Bye bye.
thanks for the quick reply....

i also never said that you or anyone disrespected anyone or anything ....

update:

game doesn't run well cause it seems to need a more recent GPU , so it was a CP and a GPU issue
cause now with 9700k ( and the old GTX 750 cause crt only works with real VGA gpu(emulating with converters does not work) .

It's mainly a GPU issue now , in fact all games that are like this game have a GPU issue , with the quadcore the Gpu was like sonice the hedgehog , it hardly broke a swet, now the new cpu is like Sonic the hedgehog and the gpu is having a hard time keeping up.
Post edited May 30, 2020 by gamesfreak64
eiii: Linux and German language support and a 90% release discount, that's tempting. But the ratings so far are strange, 5.0 from owners and 2.7 from all? I guess I'll have to wait for some reviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmcJRsr7Gc

edit :

Isn't the Gog version outdated ?

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1429174145#builds

while on steam :

https://steamcommunity.com/games/363930/announcements/detail/1675784581840280665
Post edited May 11, 2020 by i_hope_you_rot
Thanks! I've seen that. And meanwhile I've re-read the announcement and also found the "permanent death" there which killed almost all of my interest. Is there any option to switch off permadeath in this game?
No, I don't believe it is. The version listed in-game is 1.7, matching what I see as the last update on Steam.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by DeterminedMan
Does the game allow saving at the end of the level?