It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to discover the origins of the famous action and adventure saga published by THQ Nordic. Darksiders Genesis features a new Horseman - STRIFE, armed with deadly pistols and a razor-sharp sense of humor. The mission of our hero is to stop the mighty Lucifer and his demon hordes from upsetting the Balance. In this quest, he will be aided by another Horseman, the sword-wielding WAR.
Never even played Darksiders 3. A gunslinger seems more interesting to me though.
high rated
Finally out! Enjoy Darksiders Genesis here on GOG!

Greetings!
Your THQ Nordic Team
Congratulations THQ Nordic and GOG with another great DRM-Free release!
Can't wait to play this. Thanks!
cool!
I quite liked 1-3, but this departure from the genre makes me feel uneasy.I'll keep open mind and watch some letsplays or reviews, and decide after that.
Purchase-deciding question!

Do you (have the option to) move with WASD, or is it a Diablo-style move-toward-the-mouse-pointer system?

Edit: Also if yes to WASD, is there a clear floating crosshairs for the mouseaim, or some weird pointer-from-the-character-sprite that gives a general idea where you're pointing?
Post edited December 05, 2019 by MischiefMaker
Great release. Hope it successful. I am going to wait for some reviews (and the likely dlc), mainly because it seems coop focused and DS3 was a let down.
Can't wait to play as War again. This should be a good one, I hope. I have been increasingly disappointed by Darksiders after the first one.
Good luck with the release. Hope it sells well for you.
Can't wait to play.

Hope the devs go back and add achievements to the first 2 games, the way they 4A games did for the Metro games.
paladin181: Can't wait to play as War again. This should be a good one, I hope. I have been increasingly disappointed by Darksiders after the first one.
Well, I have been disappointed by Darksiders since the first one. Yeah, I know. I hate everything, it's true.

My unpopular opinion about Darksiders aside, this game looks like Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light, can somebody confirm if it's indeed so?
Post edited December 05, 2019 by Mafwek
Definitely on the wish list.

Didn't realize it was coming out so soon or I wouldn't have dropped all my remaining funds on games the other day.

Also, as much as I want to play this, the genre puts it in competition with Grim Dawn and that's a hard game to beat.
ThomNG: Finally out! Enjoy Darksiders Genesis here on GOG!

Greetings!
Your THQ Nordic Team
Yes. Very good. Game is on GoG. Buy copy game :) . I say no for Steam-Netflix system :) Thgank You. I hope this part from game is no so difficult than part 3. Part 3 and 2 no good. But part 1 is awesome Its War!! :):)