It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On a search for the D.

<span class="bold">D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die</span>, a quirky adventure game from the creators of Deadly Premonition, is available for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

From the peculiar mind of Hidetaka Suehiro (or just Swery65), the brains behind 2010's Deadly Premonition, comes <span class="bold">D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die</span>, an even more unusual adventure (with a solid PC release!). It all starts as the story of a man with a very strange fate. A man on a tireless search for his wife's killer. A man who can never forget "Look for D.", her last words. And a man who just happens to travel back in time. It's a particular world made all the more particular by the fact that maybe you can't trust your broken mind completely - so when your roommate/grocery shopper cat-lady friend busts into the room just to spit a mouse into your mouth, you may start to wonder. You may have to puke first. But then you may start to wonder. <span class="bold">D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die</span> is a unique adventure game set in a detailed and lovingly crafted universe that would be a pleasure just to observe.

You can pick up the </span>Special Edition</span> (or just upgrade later on) to receive the Base Game and all of the following:
- D4: Special Costume Set (12 Beers) DLC
- D4: Special Art Book
- D4: Season One Voice Over Script
- D4: Mini Soundtrack

<span class="bold">D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die</span> is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, June 12, at 10:59 PM GMT.
Game looks pretty awesome. I'm very glad it is debuting on PC release here at GOG too.

BTW, anyone visiting publisher playism's website... make sure you are going to playism.jp and NOT the .com variant (NSFW).

They really need to do something about that domain name.
Fucking loved this game, it's so underrated though which makes me sad.

I really hope it manages to get a solid fanbase, this is one of the few games this gen that I'd argue deserves it the most. Hell I think in some ways it's better than Telltale titles.
Telltale should hire SWERY and let him do what he's good at! Amazing game, if only they fixed the memory leak or maybe finished the story, and though I understand that it takes more than just a wish to make the other half of the story, at least they could bother to throw together a small hotfix.
I hope this game sells well, I dont want to see it end after season 1.
Im playing it right now (the game is sooooo good), but Ive heard the game ends in a cliff hanger...which sucks if its not selling that good and we dont see another season. >.<