It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Side-scroller, with beautiful 2D pixel art, addictive shooter gameplay, classic levels and weapons that will let you perform a symphony of destruction of the alien base in The Black Eye Galaxy – Cyber mission is now available on GOG with a -20% discount that lasts until October 7th, 7 AM UTC.

The Black Eye Galaxy. One of the planets attacked by aliens for the extraction of fossil resources. The Alliance sends a special cyber team to expel the invaders and destroy their military base. But in fact, not everything is so simple... All the most interesting awaits you in the final!

Check it out now!
I know it isn't, but there's just something about the way this looks, everything gives me a very 'assembled in adobe flash' vibe. Really poor use of dithering too.
Post edited September 25, 2023 by ReynardFox
Looks and sounds like an Amiga game.
timppu: Looks and sounds like an Amiga game.
Do you mean that in a positive or negative sense?
Boggles my mind that in 2023 there's a new release called Cyber Mission.
Like... how didn't anyone came up with this name back then?! :P
Screenshots remind me of Forgotten worlds.
victorchopin: Boggles my mind that in 2023 there's a new release called Cyber Mission.
Like... how didn't anyone came up with this name back then?! :P
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberinnovationhubbw.cybermission.befr&hl=de&gl=US

:D
Don't get me wrong — it looks great. But no way it's even close to "8-bit presentation" Heck, it's well beyond 16-bit. Unlimited color palette, no limits on colors on screen at a time, no sprite sheet limitations...
mqstout: Don't get me wrong — it looks great. But no way it's even close to "8-bit presentation" Heck, it's well beyond 16-bit. Unlimited color palette, no limits on colors on screen at a time, no sprite sheet limitations...
It's nothing an Amiga 500 couldn't do, aside from the resolution being much higher.
Nerevar.220: Screenshots remind me of Forgotten worlds.
to me they look like S.C.A.T